Wheres Rooney going to

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People dont play football to make a contribution to humanity !....How did they get wealth through exploiting working class folk,if working class folk want to watch football and buy football shirts etc

I think he should just leave English football and come up and play for Celtic.............

Who cares another over paid ugly Twat.All The Best Hansom Jim.

If all these reports are true, he's really showing his true colours.. :yes: Anybody with half a braincell can see that Fergie was trying to protect him and maybe discipline him at the same time. I'm starting to loose interest in the game as a whole anyway.. Between all these billionaire foreign owners, mass media hype and brainless, overpaid prima dona players..

If all these reports are true, he's really showing his true colours.. :yes: Anybody with half a braincell can see that Fergie was trying to protect him and maybe discipline him at the same time. I'm starting to loose interest in the game as a whole anyway.. Between all these billionaire foreign owners, mass media hype and brainless, overpaid prima dona players..

Well said mate................he can still come to Celtic though, i'll drive down and pick the twat up if i have too :thumbs:

Guest bullterrier

Well said mate................he can still come to Celtic though, i'll drive down and pick the twat up if i have too :thumbs:

leave him where he is you couldn't afford him :thumbs: john

They should throw him out of the game all together, and his wife should throw him to the kerb and take everything off him. Then that way he can sleep with who he likes when he likes. Great father figure eh........

We could pay him in hookers................ :yes:

Guest bullterrier

We could pay him in hookers................ :yes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They should throw him out of the game all together, and his wife should throw him to the kerb and take everything off him. Then that way he can sleep with who he likes when he likes. Great father figure eh........

What his mrs does is up to her,but why exactly should he be thrown out of football :blink: ...because he dont want to play for Man Utd or because he commited adultery :doh:

I wouldnt be surprised if he slips over to one of the big foreign clubs,just to get away from the shitty scummy media here,and i cant say i blame him.....either that or he will be the first half mill a week player at Man City,in which case he will be the most hated player in the game.

Edited by gnasher16

What his mrs does is up to her,but why exactly should he be thrown out of football :blink: ...because he dont want to play for Man Utd or because he commited adultery :doh:

I wouldnt be surprised if he slips over to one of the big foreign clubs,just to get away from the shitty scummy media here,and i cant say i blame him.....either that or he will be the first half mill a week player at Man City,in which case he will be the most hated player in the game.

he could go and play for liverpool in the championship next year. :blink:

No doubt about it on his day he's a cracking player when his head is right as he showed last season, seems like alot of Demons going on in his head at the moment he can't shrug off.

probably a good time to let him go as the lad looks like he is on a bit of a slippery slope mentaly. I can't see him handling the pressure if he went to Man City! the stick he would just about put him in the priory.......

A reckon if he leaves United it will be for Barcelona our Real Madrid :thumbs:

well the way he played for England+Man-u , i dont think they would want him.?

how would you think yourself then bird mate ? atb keano :thumbs: