people leaving a mess

just wondering how many of you have come across hole,s in a mess because out today and came across holes that were dug some fooking shithead stared at the front and just keep digging till he got to the end i was fooking mad out :wallbash: :wallbash:some muppet fook up the hole place :censored::censored:

Maybee [bANNED TEXT]'s dog went to ground and it wasn't meant to happen so had no collar on. I'm sure i wouldn't tink twice about using that method trying to get to my dog.

And bfore THL possey take out a hit on me! i dont work teriers but maybe thats what happend?? :thumbs:

Amateurs!! some young lads id say.. at least u cleared it up, it wud maddin ya tho..

I wouldnt say young lads, could have been but ive seen some dodgey backfills and sometimes never back filled. Suppose we are kinda lucky a lot of earths and not many people out doing them. We look after them and they look after us!

• 2 weeks later...

xmas day dig, i was supposed to go back on a friday to back fill the hole the jerk had left open, well i went on xmas morning after picking up the missis, from work, itook the lurcher and my border dog as i was going to have agood walk round, the terrier knows this spot and as he all ways does he ran ahead, i wasnt bothered about it as i all ways have the collars on the dogs when out and about,any way by the time i get up to the hedge and the hole in the field the lurcher had her head down the open hole tail wagging away.the terrier was in and on, i would just like to say thank you jerk, both holes were back filled correctly, i was surprised that it was being used again, i dug the dog out about 4ft from the hole the jerk had left, at 3ft deep.

a friend of mine came over from england for a weeks worth of digging, we had a good few earths lined up that 9 times out of 10 would be holding if we where ever stuck for a dig, most of the earths where in 1 particuler area and 4 of them was a seriouce mess, holes everywhere one earth was like a grave yard, took us around half hour to back fill all the holes on 1 earth, dont think they will ever hold again. but ill back fill him and his shit dogs down the the holes if i see him at it

Went out to do a few sets a good while ago..set left in an awful mess and to make it worse the fox was left hanging from a tree beside it..1st class c***s.

I have seen sets worse f**king mess and **** in a f**king tree :sick: :sick: :sick: Y.O.Y I dont think its right its not difficult to backfill is it

Edited by red 10