pure bull

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

matt_hooks im actually in shock that someone who has enough interest in dogs to be on a forum is such a thick b*****d to make such a statement. Pitbulls are banned because c**ts like you make them sou

Certainly to big for earthwork but he may have his uses.. Nice dog.. ..... Pa

the fact is though that working 'bull terriers' are usually dog aggressive,thats the way it is and the way it should be.

Posted Images

i'm a great believer in a dogs a dog no matter what kind of dog it is ,if treated right and looked after right then it will be right. problem is fecking headbangers,hash heads,dope dealers,hard men get a hold of these dogs and have no fecking idea how to treat it correctly hence the dog ends up biting somebody just a pity it's never the right c**t it bites

When people say bull, most people hear "Pit Bull", and they are nasty dogs, even when kept by the best owners in the world. It's down to the short temper. Most dogs will warn before attacking, a pit bull will go from completely calm seeming to full on, out to kill attack mode with no warning in between.

Staffies, which most people think are the same, are a completely different kettle of fish. A temper a mile long, and they will run away and hide rather than hurt someone. Even when cornered they will try not to hurt humans. Dogs on the other hand, are fair game.

I have a staff x lab, and he's completely mental, but wouldn't hurt a human for the world. He plays rough though, as all terriers do, and some dogs don't appreciate that, and it can turn into a bit of a snarling match!

Pit Bulls are banned because they are f#####g dangerous, especially with the types that tend to own them.

now i aint never said a bad word about anyone over the net but you my friend a complete f****n dickhead you are more likely to be bit by alsation labrador collie jack rusell well almost any dog and when you do hear of pitbulls attacking its usually nothing of the sort but a completely different dog just to get headlines they have been bred for multiple generations to be handled in the box where no other dog would come under such pressure than where another dog wants to kill it for fun not run and survive but end him and theres people right next to them now how many dogs can that be said of that wouldnt turn and bite in these conditions. the problem is they are fashionable nowdays with the so called gangster street thug and are being trained to be aggressive towards humans which for years have been the opposite. i can bet you now you search and see what % of human attacks come from real pbt you will be shocked as it may only be 10% of the cases recorded that are real pbt. next you will be saying hunting dogs should be banned nobhead

the reason this breed is singled out more than any other breed, because of there tenicty+power. There is no breed pound for pound like them. you can have breeds bigger+stronger, but no breed as there tenicty (guts)and it this qualty in them, when not used proper makes them a dangerous animal, in the wrong hands. :yes: A great breed made by man, that will be killed my man. The prob was it got to popular, and went to joe public , and that was end of them. Ive had bullxs, got one now, staffs,bullmastiffs, pit, and all good dogs, any dog can bite. i had bullmastiffs kick off dogs at 140lb, and its a feckin nightmare. But you can stop them,but a 50lb dog with 100times more tenicty, is a differnt ball game. :yes: I love all bull breeds, but lets be honest about them, and respect for what they are, not what we think think they are. :hmm:

lovley bitch,great temp with people+dogs 20in 60lb big soft thing, but differnt when need .!

P1010022.jpg

glad i can class you two both as good friends and not people like matt hooks FFS :wallbash: :wallbash: spot on both of you well said :thumbs:

no way is that a pure bred pit, looks more like a mastiff close up. just as big as me mates greyhound the lad said it was bred this way and that but when i rang my pal about the lineing, he said hes full of shite there no way it could be that way bred...

which dog are you talking about?

When people say bull, most people hear "Pit Bull", and they are nasty dogs, even when kept by the best owners in the world. It's down to the short temper. Most dogs will warn before attacking, a pit bull will go from completely calm seeming to full on, out to kill attack mode with no warning in between.

Staffies, which most people think are the same, are a completely different kettle of fish. A temper a mile long, and they will run away and hide rather than hurt someone. Even when cornered they will try not to hurt humans. Dogs on the other hand, are fair game.

I have a staff x lab, and he's completely mental, but wouldn't hurt a human for the world. He plays rough though, as all terriers do, and some dogs don't appreciate that, and it can turn into a bit of a snarling match!

Pit Bulls are banned because they are f#####g dangerous, especially with the types that tend to own them.

let me put this in simple terms, you sir are a twat, i dont normally resort to name calling but that is the most offensive post to me i have ever read on here