fcuking p***y

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive recently built my lurcher pens inside my guard dog pen, and i dont thing my rotty x gsd would take to kindly to [NO TEXT TALK] trying to steal his mates, we all say its pikeys all the time, but im

any c**t has the guts 2 steal from me will have a shock, cheeky smelly twats

5 p***y scum tried breaking in to my place last year 3 are doing time 1 done a runner and 1 will never walk again and the 3 inside will pay when they get out     Laws to soft on these tossers 20

40 gypsies arrived at the gate of heaven,st peter answered and said,"we only have room for 12 so decide amongest yourself whos comin in "

God said "whats happening with the gypos peter " ," ill go an check replied peter"

he came back 5 mins later and said "God ,there gone "

"what all 40 of the p***y cutns" "no " replied peter

"The fukcin gates are gone"

y would a traveller nick a dog and a bull cross at that.when most travellers and i mean travellers not tramps hippies drug addicts have the best dogs in the country and will pay any monney for the right dog and i mean any monney and would not have a bull cross for a gift.so before you devs run down travellers have a look at ya selfs.

spot on pal :thumbs:

hunter dave your a div there probly wannabes i agree with jack dark just because someone tried to chore your dog you think their gypsies.

dont be calling me a div i dont just think there gypsies i no they are i saw and heard them so did others think maybe your the div