fcuking p***y

gutting sum rabbits down my shed went to my house to make a cup of tea looked out of kitchen window and there were 2 fcuking pikeys in my garden just about to go in my shed after my dogs fcuk me can thay run i dont live 2 far from watchman who had his dog stolen on friday i no thay were driving a silver car in hertfordshir area please keep yours eyes open lads

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive recently built my lurcher pens inside my guard dog pen, and i dont thing my rotty x gsd would take to kindly to [NO TEXT TALK] trying to steal his mates, we all say its pikeys all the time, but im

any c**t has the guts 2 steal from me will have a shock, cheeky smelly twats

5 p***y scum tried breaking in to my place last year 3 are doing time 1 done a runner and 1 will never walk again and the 3 inside will pay when they get out     Laws to soft on these tossers 20

f**k me its that time of year and the thieving c***s come out of the woodwork they all want their hands breaking with a hammer, seems like there doing the rounds in your area keep your dogs safe mate mine stays in the house since someone tried to nick him

atb albert

Give the old bill a ring and say you've seen them trying to draw kids into thier car,the old bill won't listen to storey's about dog thieves but there'll be out pulling every silver care with scroats in and that might be enough to feck em off out your area.Shame the toe rags will go somewhere else and not just die a shite death eh.

how you know they where pikeys?? could be anyone trying steal your dog???

And fire man whats about ring the police tell police there trying get kids into the car are you for what waste time and money getting cops run about looking child kidnappers just because there was someone in looking at your dog wise up