chat room

Guest traceyg

am only yankin your chain mate if i had pay pall id donate :whistling:

Theres already too much chain yanking going on with this forum to start with, some members are gullible and take in what others say...

im not really arsed to be honest i never really go on i just think theres alot more options and alot better ones than just get people to pay fiver ....it solves fkall really :thumbs:

Right I'll break it down for you... you can argue or disagree if you want...

The idea is to prevent IDIOTS from rejoining and coming back into the chat, it costs them money everytime they are banned... Its far more hassle for them, than us, this way, having to repeat this process ... Yes OR No ?

The other alternative is to shut the chat down, as in my eyes, its FAR more hassle than what its worth, riddled with people who can barely talk the queens english and not much hunting talk ...

when u put it like that it makes sence :thumbs:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what if the trouble causers donate and get on chat ?

crap idea

another part of thl you have to pay for. careful mods greed fucks forums real quick

Theres already too much chain yanking going on with this forum to start with, some members are gullible and take in what others say...

im not really arsed to be honest i never really go on i just think theres alot more options and alot better ones than just get people to pay fiver ....it solves fkall really :thumbs:

The idea is to prevent IDIOTS from rejoining and coming back into the chat, it costs them money everytime they are banned... Its far more hassle for them, than us, this way, having to repeat this process ... Yes OR No ?

The other alternative is to shut the chat down, as in my eyes, its FAR more hassle than what its worth, riddled with people who can barely talk the queens english and not much hunting talk ...

i see your point totally ..... just thort there would have probably been slightly better ideas tried so it would benefit people who dont cause shite and cant really afford to donate a fiver ( i know its only a fiver but im broke and i bet im not the only one ) :victory:

What I will do is start a topic and pin it in the general section, anyone causing trouble, posting bravado about poaching, giving it the big men bollocks on the internet, talking utter shit, which they should know better about, then I'll start viewing all their content and removing them one by one...

PS Its not the site, its some of the INDIVIDUALS on it... someone not posting does no harm, someone posting illegal, abusive, meaningless crap does do harm...

i see your point totally ..... just thort there would have probably been slightly better ideas tried so it would benefit people who dont cause shite and cant really afford to donate a fiver ( i know its only a fiver but im broke and i bet im not the only one ) :victory:

The easiest option for me is to remove it.. Stops people bumping there vindictive little gums...:thumbs:

ITS £5!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS!!

Have you seen how Ian lives? The man takes living on the bread line to a whole new level . . . . . . he dresses in rags, HAS to eat his quarry and make up his 5 a day with a selection of dried avery bird food. If you can resent the man a few fivers then you have no soul . . . . . . how is he meant to buy his team of children xmas presents? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guys its good to help charity, i've paid twice to do my bit. :tongue2::thumbs:

He has to live like that hanna to be able to run that landy? If i had my way fxk them off if they talk shit! if they just use the sight for the chat and dont put anything in to the hunting talk its buy buy.. needs a good clean up Ian.

Some miserable greedy b*****ds on here..... :censored: Whats all the moaning about a bloody fiver, you cant do jack shit for a fiver nowadays so get your hand in your pocket and stop whingin'.

IanB could make a grand a week for all i give a flying f**k, its a great site, great laugh and i'm more than happy to contribute... :thumbs:

"chat" is an addition to the "FORUM"

THL is a forum first and foremost

there seems to be a lot of complaining about a very small part of the site that is seccondary to the "FORUM"

mainly from people with very few posts........maybe THL is not for you.......FACEBOOK ??

there is an awfull lot more to THL than chat.......and always will be.

Right guys to stop the banned members and the trouble causers chat will only be accessible to donators only

surely banned members can just re join and donate and also who is to say that donators aint trouble causers :doh:

Right guys to stop the banned members and the trouble causers chat will only be accessible to donators only

surely banned members can just re join and donate and also who is to say that donators aint trouble causers :doh:

I give up scent... I totally do :doh:

I give up scent... I totally do :doh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

each time they do scent they loose their fiver :victory:

can I be a mod if there's a wage :kiss: :laugh: