terriers giving up

Out to day bitch pulled off after 2min. for the second time this season shit. Has done her job up to now without fault,big digs great results,i reckon she's lost it. what do you think out there?

did you enter another dog after she came out and get a result

Out to day bitch pulled off after 2min. for the second time this season shit. Has done her job up to now without fault,big digs great results,i reckon she's lost it. what do you think out there?

sorry lads double post icon_redface.gif

Edited by brog

not a good start to your season mate if your dog has come out for the second time give it to some one as a pet mate :big_boss:

or you could sell it as a digging dog lol

Yes she was on ,third dig for her this season only,has done 4 good seasons can't count the amount of digs.Think myself she has jacked had enough,burning question now is do i breed off her.

If you think she has jacked how can you be thinking of breeding from her?! You should be trying to work out why she is coming off imo. With 4 season's under her belt then there has to be something putting her off. If this is 1st time it happened. Is she due in season? Sometime bitches can go f**ked up in the head when they are due in. Id say give her a week or 2 off then try her again.

Id be taking another dog and letting her watch that dog work and get a result give her a bit rag, and then look around for another dig that day or soon after. Only you can choose what too do if you breed from her or not your the only one thats seen her working over the years befor this! I wouldnt be asking people on here some, people have standards that are different from others,some none at all! If you want a pup from her breed her and keep your pup and do the deeds and bucket the rest! If she wont work and you dont want to breed her keep her as a pet yourself,or do the deeds yourself :gunsmilie::gunsmilie: no pet homes too many peddlers around!

Yes she was on ,third dig for her this season only,has done 4 good seasons can't count the amount of digs.Think myself she has jacked had enough,burning question now is do i breed off her.

If you think she has jacked how can you be thinking of breeding from her?! You should be trying to work out why she is coming off imo. With 4 season's under her belt then there has to be something putting her off. If this is 1st time it happened. Is she due in season? Sometime bitches can go f**ked up in the head when they are due in. Id say give her a week or 2 off then try her again.

i got to agree with this my bitch had five good seasons and i bred her after she had the pups got her out on a dig took her to a earth she turned her nose up couldnt believe it.dug to my mates dog showed her end hole jumped out wouldnt entertain the idea.couldnt work it out gave her a couple more month and she just the same reliable little grafter she allways was only thing i can put it down to was hormones after having litter.so if i was you give her bit of time if still same get rid atb biza

Guest eastmids

limited experience here lads but if i had a bitch done four good seasons then jack but was everything you wanted in a dog up to that point.

and i was counting on her for future dogs then i dont think getting a litter out of a her with a good dog is such a bad thing...under the circumstances

its your own time to waste and no one elses.. keep pups back then off the bitch.