out on my own

festa

hi lads

well someone had to go out in the wind cos wor kids a puff lol (he's not come on yet )

any how off i went probably around 19:45 got on the permission for about 20:15 now there was 2 main missions tonight test the new adapted s200 and also have ago on the bsa s10

so out came the super ten 1st got everything set up and away we went 1st bunny about 30 mtrs 1/2 mil dot over and a complete miss :icon_redface: ahh well got to get used to the gun :whistling: so onwards and upwards 2nd bunny another miss bollocks to this put the s10 away and got my baby out the s200 in the hw100 stock 1st bunny with the s200 37mtrs and IMAG0161.jpg

a very nice placed shot the came the 2nd this was close about 15mtrs but made no difference IMAG0163.jpg

the s200 drops them for fun and it only pushes out 8.4ftp and the night when pretty much the same about half an hour before i finished i swapped back to the s10 and droppped 2 more total for the night

11 bunnies IMAG0165.jpg

im gonna try and get out through the week and spend a little more time on the s10

but all in all a good couple of hour .....

atb gary

• Like 3