Dishonest Bloke

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to let you all know, avoid dealing with Taffybull as he refuses to pay his end of the deal. I let him use my Chocolate dog Murphy on his Suluki bitch, the deal being that he was to either pay me

You lot should try getting a hobby,a bit of hunting maybe.

MY COMMENTS Read what the KID has said he is obviously a complete idiot no doubt trying to be the big man breeding his"hunting Dog" Some of you lot on the other hand are F*****g nasty why on earth di

Posted Images

yh wether its a pound or a penny its the princeble m8t what wld u do sit bk and let peeps take you 4 a dick head yh right

no i wouldn't,but i certainly wouldn't say i would go round and brick f**k out someones house,all for £80,now don't be so feckin silly.if you are going to reply to a thread,make it constructive instead of coming out with that hardman talk,:wallbash:

What sort of home is the kid from, could you ask his parents to sort it out? This may be a naive remark but not all daft kids have scum for parents. I've had to bail my lad out on occasion till he got his act together, which thank god he did. Some of his antics you would not believe!!!!

taffybull has done it again , ffs people have a look at previous threads about the guy .... he is full of s**t .... but now he is bang to rights .!!!

a suggestion for the mods reading this .... is it possible to have a section on this site where messers , liars and general dodgy type dickheads can be named and shamed ???

taffybull has done it again , ffs people have a look at previous threads about the guy .... he is full of s**t .... but now he is bang to rights .!!!

a suggestion for the mods reading this .... is it possible to have a section on this site where messers , liars and general dodgy type dickheads can be named and shamed ???

My moneys on it going more than 20 pages :whistling: but then again it depends on a mod not locking it :censored:

Y.I.S Leeview

My moneys on it going more than 20 pages :whistling: but then again it depends on a mod not locking it :censored:

Y.I.S Leeview

id put money on it lol :thumbs:

wheres this chap from???

He reckons he's had a dna test and his dogs the father but he has no proof of the test ever being done. Im pretty sure a DNA test costs more than £80 and he couldnt afford to pay me that. He's paying for my dog serving his bitch.... my dog served his bitch so it doesnt matter whether his dog got to her or not or if he put them all to sleep MY DOG TIED so he has to pay.

MY COMMENTS

Read what the KID has said he is obviously a complete idiot no doubt trying to be the big man breeding his"hunting Dog" Some of you lot on the other hand are F*****g nasty why on earth did the dogs owner let someone of that age enter into a pay later deal in the first place. I wouldn't have and I'd have checked whether he could afford to raise the pups properly and had a decent place to keep them. Just my opinion as a responsible adult. PS I'm not a Social Worker.