just thinking

over £100??? there about £20 for lightforce striker.just plastic that clips over the frount,iv got red and amber and they wernt alot of money,the do work aswell but i dont use them often.a keeper friend sweares by amber and dosent lamp without it

but they are not infrared filters they are red and amber filters an infrared filter would not emitt any visable light

Edited by hullhunter

just had a quick glance on ebay to check price with the other guy saying they were over £100 they range from £17.50 upto £25 like i paid so they are fairly cheap to buy and a whole range of colours.

yes they are for coloured filters but im talking about infrared filters. but thanks anyways

just had a quick glance on ebay to check price with the other guy saying they were over £100 they range from £17.50 upto £25 like i paid so they are fairly cheap to buy and a whole range of colours.

But they aren't INFRARED filters. The normal red filter emits visible red light. An infrared filter emits INVISIBLE light as mentioned above. It also cots a lot more money than a red filter.