west island white x's

just wondering if anyone has crossed a west island with any of thier terrier? And what the results where if so..

atb vh

Dont think many people would go near a Westie when it comes to a working dog anymore, never mind bring it in to there own strain. :thumbdown:

which is a shame really, wish the breed could be resurrected. all these KC breeders have F*cked it up. :realmad:

Rey

Fu.cking hate those brainless, yappy little shit arses.

All they are is furry icing bags.

have you had any experience with them before then?

A couple of neighbours have them, fu.cking yap day and night.

When I moved to this place I did the garden over a weekend and next doors spend the whole day on the opposite side of the fence yapping at me.

I went to see the neighbour but she wouldn't answer the door, I sent a letter, problem carried on for many weeks.

In the end I decided to take direct action, won't say on a public forum what I did but let's just say when I go into the garden the sh.it arse goes in doors.

Useless through no fault of there own as a breed ruined by the show fraternity,i cant even think why anyone would contemplate adding there blood into a working line they have nothing to offer as a breed no more, there future lies in being childrens play partners on a back garden and old peoples companions a shame really i bet it was a great breed once upon a time

regards hedz

Guest THE BEATNICK

was never a great breed as they are supposed to be white sports from litters of cairns, col malcolm who hunted a pack of cairns said they were soft compared to their litter mates they were named the roseneath terrier after the area he came from the kennel club changed it to the west highland white terrier the same way the scottish terrier was changed from the aberdeen terrier etc etc

was never a great breed as they are supposed to be white sports from litters of cairns, col malcolm who hunted a pack of cairns said they were soft compared to their litter mates they were named the roseneath terrier after the area he came from the kennel club changed it to the west highland white terrier the same way the scottish terrier was changed from the aberdeen terrier etc etc

I stand corrected then :thumbs: why didnt they just cull them if they knew they were no good what were they used for if they knew they were no good ??