THL's biggest messer?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL nice to see you all getting along?     its dark the winds up, am off to play on the stubbles...........enjoy your google lamping people.......your all clowns lol

i find people who dig out old threads for the sole purpose to start arguements and bad blood are messers aswell.as above said its getting worse everyday.the shite spouted on here is just a f*****g jok

My vote goes to Fence Hopper... the sheer fecking crap this lad comes out with is pure messing at the highest level... from calling bull crosses useless inventions, to breeding them and parading his '

:doh: i thought this site was about field sports and helping each other with good advice ?! :doh:

That was very silly of you then wasn't it................... :yes:

o and lab for shooting rudolph :thumbdown:

lmfao but gotta agree

You've been warned........for the childrens sake just leave it. Dont tag along with that tb25 now, you'll only get pulled down to that level... :thumbdown:

:thumbs: i think the lad who started this topic is this weeks messer ov the month :thumbdown:

:laugh: That didn't quite come out right did it lol

:clapper: Well spotted! :D ..at least he's not the annual weekly messer of the month.. :blink: lol

I've not been on here that long with this user name for various reasons, one was moving abroad and internet didn't really exist, but I have been a member since 2005.

So the funniest member for me in a nice way has to be "Clint", and in the past there was a member called "Chilli" and a chap called "Buzz" old school will know them, and close to Clint has to be Chimp.

:kiss: