THL's biggest messer?

My vote goes to Fence Hopper... the sheer fecking crap this lad comes out with is pure messing at the highest level... from calling bull crosses useless inventions, to breeding them and parading his 'mates' pit bull on his avatar just shows what a complete allround messer he is... if he dont take the title id be amazed. Check this shit out from last year!! :laugh::feck:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/123442-bull-x-blog/page__p__1272799__fromsearch__1#entry1272799

• Like 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL nice to see you all getting along?     its dark the winds up, am off to play on the stubbles...........enjoy your google lamping people.......your all clowns lol

i find people who dig out old threads for the sole purpose to start arguements and bad blood are messers aswell.as above said its getting worse everyday.the shite spouted on here is just a f*****g jok

My vote goes to Fence Hopper... the sheer fecking crap this lad comes out with is pure messing at the highest level... from calling bull crosses useless inventions, to breeding them and parading his '

i find people who dig out old threads for the sole purpose to start arguements and bad blood are messers aswell.as above said its getting worse everyday.the shite spouted on here is just a f*****g joke!if its not my dog is better than yours its our hares are better than yours. :no:

Edited by scothunter
  • Like 2

i find people who dig out old threads for the sole purpose to start arguements and bad blood are messers aswell.as above said its getting worse everyday.the shite spouted on here is just a f*****g joke!if its not my dog is better than yours its our hares are better than yours. :no:

:thumbs: i think the lad who started this topic is this weeks messer ov the month :thumbdown:

totally agree, and if not put your money where your mouth is and we will go out and see who,s dog is this and that etc etc, to be honest it makes me laugh now,

totally agree, and if not put your money where your mouth is and we will go out and see who,s dog is this and that etc etc, to be honest it makes me laugh now,

yea forgot to mention the "lets see the colour of your money" f*****g playground stuff not the type of thing you would expect from grown men!

Thank god ive got a day off today :snack: be quite intresting to watch this one

Richard

EXACTLY.

Heres the thread where we can all happily argue and call each other worse than shite.... and look what fecking happens.... everyone is trying not to argue or be nasty . THL at its finest once again.... :doh:

Genuine threads get ripped to pieces on a daily basis, like has been said... its bang out of order I agree. This thread was started by me simply to let people vent some frustrations towards fellow THL'ers... if thats me then so be it... but it would be more constructive to give a genuine reply, preferably with proof supporting your claim! :laugh:

• Like 1

o and lab for shooting rudolph :thumbdown:

Leave it now or i promise the rest of them get it this xmas........my land i can do as i choose.

Biggest messer contender now is tb25, just wont let things lie he has to bring up old news.......... :censored: