BULL WIPPITS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HI JUST WANT TO NO PEOPLES OPTIONS ON THE BULL WIPPIT BREED AND DO YOU THINK THEY ARE CAPABLE OF KILLING FOXS

I would like know are they yapping when they chase theire quarry ?

Posted Images

They wouldn't be my first choice, but having seen a friend of mine breed and raise a dog and a bitch from the litter, the resulting 2 pictured below at about 6 months . . . . They are both shaping up to be excellent little dogs, both ferreting and lamping. Its early days this being their first season, but so far they are all the breeder wanted and more. :thumbs:

100-2.jpg

114-2.jpg

121-2.jpg

110-2.jpg

Nope, fat ugly fashion statement wastes for around here. Only good for street corners, preferably near a chip shop.......

You are so negative. You need to get laid. :tongue2:

We do Dan, this Amish wife I paid you for just wants to cook and clean!

It's just an opinion......really it is. No offence people, I love you all.

:kiss:

Nope, fat ugly fashion statement wastes for around here. Only good for street corners, preferably near a chip shop.......

You are so negative. You need to get laid. :tongue2:

We do Dan, this Amish wife I paid you for just wants to cook and clean!

It's just an opinion......really it is. No offence people, I love you all.

:kiss:

What she wansts and what she gets does not have to be the same thing. She has been trained in sadomasochism though so be careful. The safe word is "shit-house rat". :thumbs:

They wouldn't be my first choice, but having seen a friend of mine breed and raise a dog and a bitch from the litter, the resulting 2 pictured below at about 6 months . . . . They are both shaping up to be excellent little dogs, both ferreting and lamping. Its early days this being their first season, but so far they are all the breeder wanted and more. :thumbs:

100-2.jpg

114-2.jpg

121-2.jpg

110-2.jpg

I would like know are they yapping when they chase theire quarry ? :)
  • Like 1

The pup's Hannah4181 posted are mine ;) I bred them for my own reasons, not just the hunting scene but also the athletic stuff i do with my Stafford. I wanted the speed and agility from the whippet and the Bull mentality along with some bone and muscle thrown in. So far i'm happy with the 2 i've got, i only kept the bitch from the litter but had to go and get a dog back as the owner turned out to be a :censored::thumbdown: Anyway it turns out his loss was my gain as he's pretty much 100% what i wanted from the breeding. Taking the camera out with them in a bit for a mooch, if i get any decent pi'c i'll post 'em :thumbs:

I must add the sire was 3/4 Whipp X 1/4 Grey so got the bst of both worlds IMO

The pup's Hannah4181 posted are mine ;) I bred them for my own reasons, not just the hunting scene but also the athletic stuff i do with my Stafford. I wanted the speed and agility from the whippet and the Bull mentality along with some bone and muscle thrown in. So far i'm happy with the 2 i've got, i only kept the bitch from the litter but had to go and get a dog back as the owner turned out to be a :censored::thumbdown: Anyway it turns out his loss was my gain as he's pretty much 100% what i wanted from the breeding. Taking the camera out with them in a bit for a mooch, if i get any decent pi'c i'll post 'em :thumbs:

I must add the sire was 3/4 Whipp X 1/4 Grey so got the bst of both worlds IMO

they look two lovely looking dogs all the very best with them

• 2 weeks later...