BULL WIPPITS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HI JUST WANT TO NO PEOPLES OPTIONS ON THE BULL WIPPIT BREED AND DO YOU THINK THEY ARE CAPABLE OF KILLING FOXS

I would like know are they yapping when they chase theire quarry ?

Posted Images

may aswell go for a beddy whippet, will out do a bull whippet in any form of work, if its bull side then its got to be x'd over a grey

So you've worked a lot of bull whippets then?

seen my fair share of the x work 1/2 -1/4 bred and never been impressed by any if im honest

may aswell go for a beddy whippet, will out do a bull whippet in any form of work, if its bull side then its got to be x'd over a grey

I know for a fact there is lads using half x down in wales and they doing very well, in fact to quote one of the lads "they are like little excocet missiles, just aim them at the target".

I know for a fact there is lads using half x down in wales and they doing very well, in fact to quote one of the lads "they are like little excocet missiles, just aim them at the target".

im not saying that the x is useless, but from what iv seen id sooner opt for a beddy whippet

im not saying that the x is useless, but from what iv seen id sooner opt for a beddy whippet

have a look at my pups for sale you like them best of both breeds

can anyone tell me the thinking behind breeding a bull whippet? the only reason i could think of myself was what has already been written and thats foxes in small fields where you need to be on the foxs case quick ,whats this cross like on otherstuff?

can anyone tell me the thinking behind breeding a bull whippet? the only reason i could think of myself was what has already been written and thats foxes in small fields where you need to be on the foxs case quick ,whats this cross like on otherstuff?

Doesn't take up as much space, your missus is more likely to have it in the house, looks a bit more subtle to the cops, some folk just like the bull blood attitude and gameness. However having said that, if you get the right whippet it can be plenty game enough etc.

the ones i have saw have bein more than capable of filling the freezer. they do seem to lack that extra gear to take larger game on a regular basis but when they to connect they keep hold. :thumbs: its a cross i like and would make a handy dog for terrier men around the earths