Fell and Moorland Working Terrier Club.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to the Kent FMWTC meet last night ( my first). I had a great time, really sound lads, and learnt a lot. Well pleased with my experience, so I joined up. Definitely worth a tenner for me, as I

like any club its only as good as its membership . its dont matter who you are or what you are if you have a trapped terrier the CLUB will respond, it has all ways had it critics it has good and

Guest busterdog

Had a look at the site and couldn't find anything for Staffs, no offence but one phone call and i could fill a coach with people who would help out.

Wish you well earth but i found the fmwtc to be a bunch of blow hard tossers and you'de be better to put your tenner in the bank, most lads would get a digger and driver for £100 a day if it's needed at all.

Had a look at the site and couldn't find anything for Staffs, no offence but one phone call and i could fill a coach with people who would help out.

Wish you well earth but i found the fmwtc to be a bunch of blow hard tossers and you'de be better to put your tenner in the bank, most lads would get a digger and driver for £100 a day if it's needed at all.

Im sure the is a rep that also covers staffs aswell mate.

i too could make a call for help if the shyte hit the fan but as you know mate,the FMWTC isnt a bussiness,no one makes on it,if anything it costs me but knowing that the club gives a donation to the NWTF to help them fight the battle to promote and save terrier work is all the more worth it in my eyes..

unfortunately,not many are in the safe hands of other experienced terrier lads should they need help,more so the younger generation/lads new to the sport.

Hope alls well your way,speak soon mate ;)

essex and suffolk used to come under together but now the rep has resigned it now comes under home county's i think desert dog on here is rep for fmwtc for that area ? we set our own little club up nout much but we are still members of the fmwtc though should we need them but handle most things amongst our selves should anything accour.

I went to the Kent FMWTC meet last night ( my first).

I had a great time, really sound lads, and learnt a lot. Well pleased with my experience, so I joined up.

Definitely worth a tenner for me, as I am a novice to working terriers, so the experiences of the members is worth it's weight in gold to me.

Just my 2pennies.

All the best,

G

• Like 2

I went to the Kent FMWTC meet last night ( my first).

I had a great time, really sound lads, and learnt a lot. Well pleased with my experience, so I joined up.

Definitely worth a tenner for me, as I am a novice to working terriers, so the experiences of the members is worth it's weight in gold to me.

Just my 2pennies.

All the best,

G

Good stuff,id suggest all newcomers to the sport certainly join but i must state,the FMWTC is NOT a digging or ratting club,if anything it is a rescue club for trapped/lost terriers in the ground etc :thumbs: