half x loud or what

x38

if its a bullx (yes) they feckin can be :wallbash: . Ive had 2 and pure, and they can be nosey feckers when they want to be. My last one was twat, if i didnt feed him is normal time say 7pm, and he knew he was going lamping later on 12pm. He would feckin whine till you talk him out. :thumbdown: my colliexgrey is quite till you just take him out. :thumbs:

if its a bullx (yes) they feckin can be :wallbash: . Ive had 2 and pure, and they can be nosey feckers when they want to be. My last one was twat, if i didnt feed him is normal time say 7pm, and he knew he was going lamping later on 12pm. He would feckin whine till you talk him out. :thumbdown: my colliexgrey is quite till you just take him out. :thumbs:

know what you mean about when its time to out soon as im getting ready even ironing clothes hes pacing round making pining noises and if he aint been out in the morning then by tea time you definately know hes there follows you like a shadow so you dont go anywhere without him

know what you mean about when its time to out soon as im getting ready even ironing clothes hes pacing round making pining noises and if he aint been out in the morning then by tea time you definately know hes there follows you like a shadow so you dont go anywhere without him

Seriously mate its as if your narrating my life. Noisy bullx' all the way!!!lol

When I worked at kennels I found that all Bulls and x's of where very noisy compared to most other breeds. I found them very human reliant as well so breed does play a part. There are lots of things you can try to stop or tone this down as its just attention seeking. Ignoring completely will put an end to it eventually, but a quick fuss and something to busy them while your ironing(!) will make it easier on the dog............