girl throws puppys in a river

Guest stewie

they may have been unwanted pups but this was not the way to cull them she shows no remorse whatsoever infact looks like shes enjoying it. its kicking off all over the net she is getting death threats from all over the world wont be long till she is caught fancy posting it on the net :doh: :doh: dont watch the video if your faint hearted

http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/crazy-puppy-throwing-girl

Edited by stewie

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No you cant legislate morals BUT you can legislate for cruelty. I have not watched the video either but can state that anyone who enjoys inflicting suffering has no place around any animals at all.

Its not about giving animals rights, its about treating them in a decent manner . . . . . No one is getting all bunny hugger here and stating that they disagree with culling pups . . . . BUT as has be

go f**k yourself

they may have been unwanted pups but this was not the way to cull them she shows no remorse whatsoever infact looks like shes enjoying it. its kicking off all over the net she is getting death threats from all over the world wont be long till she is caught fancy posting it on the net :doh: :doh: dont watch the video if your faint hearted

http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/crazy-puppy-throwing-girl

guess you missed this thread? but it was done here the other day.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/167748-cruel-bitch-needs-drowning/page__p__1692635__fromsearch__1#entry1692635

Edited by CarraghsGem

I was thinking wind up :blink: What sick f--k would do something like that.More to the point get a young girl to do the deed. :wallbash:

your're going on the assuption the girl was coerced to do this, women + girls can be just as malicious + twisted as their male counterparts, sometimes even more so, im wondering if shes mentally ill?

I was thinking wind up :blink: What sick f--k would do something like that.More to the point get a young girl to do the deed. :wallbash:

your're going on the assuption the girl was coerced to do this, women + girls can be just as malicious + twisted as their male counterparts, sometimes even more so, im wondering if shes mentally ill?

Your right.Just dont like to consider little girls being that brutal.Who the f--ks the Mother:icon_eek: Was she filming:blink:

never watched it,but agreed going by the report in the paper this morning the twisted little bitch was whooping as she threw them in.if she wasnt, even still i dont know anybodys little girls that would do that no matter what was said to them.

Edited by scothunter

i wish i had not bothered watching that ......... f**king sick little t**t :thumbdown:

culling a litter is one thing but lets at least be humane about it ......... i hope some one knows her and chucks her the river :thumbs:

aye and ties her up before they throw her in..... :thumbs:

Haven't seen the vid but people still talk about culling litters, fair enough.

This used to go on all the time in the UK, drown the litter keep what you want.

I have ever found puppies in streams in Spain.

Why is it so distressing in this case? Rememebr I haven't seen the vid.

Haven't seen the vid but people still talk about culling litters, fair enough.

This used to go on all the time in the UK, drown the litter keep what you want.

I have ever found puppies in streams in Spain.

Why is it so distressing in this case? Rememebr I haven't seen the vid.

watch the video and you will know