FW ,

JUST IGNORE THE DEADHEADS ON HERE GIVING IT THE BIG ONE THAT HAVE LIVED IN A BOTTLE AND NEVER SEEN OUT OF THE NECK OF IT ! ........

THE LADS WHO " KNOW " JUST LAUGH AT SUCH COMMENTS USUALLY MADE BY PRATTS WHO HAVE NEVER COURSED THE FENS , MOST NEVER BEEN OUT OF THEIR OWN BACK YARD TO HUNT , YET THINK THEY ARE DOGMEN ........

LIKE I SAID BEFORE

" IF YOU AINT COURSED A SEASON ON THE BIG LANDS YOU AINT GOT AN OPINION WORTH LISTENING TOO ! "

DUCKWING

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rosco sire: caufields joe dam: rose (seagull x cruise)   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bXiKSxO5GE

i nearly fell asleep lol but credit is due he killed it under 10 mins well done rosco

Can someone put a vid up of dogs taking 3 hares in the same time it took that dog and in daytime. There seems to be tons of dogs on this site that can do it but i've never seen the footage.

yea that was his style, he had speed and a great mouth but he just couldn't put a real good hare in the position where it was ready to die, start of season he killed a lot but when hares picked up it wasn't unusual to see him run hares for 7/8 minutes

dog will be about 7 year old now never heard of anything out of him yet lee, think the paki had 1 good un off him, personally rosco wasn't my cup of tea thought he made shit hares look great but thats just my opinion.

he was put to a bitch a bitch called ZENA the asians owned . my mate has a bitch from this lining small whippet looking type :thumbs:

atb jackard

Just read all the posts and not 1 said nowt about how old the dog was,

i seen the dog personaly and was very green at 19 months old when he took that buck.yes a more experianced dog would took him earlier ,but he wasnt a seasoned dog then and hadnt got much fen under his belt,but the pup stuck to his job and nailed it and showed no signs of jacking.he was f****d after that run but what experiance he gained in his head from it.YES we all like em done quick but ace to run a dog thats got the guts an grit to stay on when the frosty back hare gets his ears back...................

The video shown wasnt the 10 min course im refering too.

Edited by night moocher