strangest thing seen while lamping

was on the way lamping one night...got near to the woods we walk past and theres a little bungerlow next to the wood..the light was on so i peeped over the fence,,like we do for a neb,,there was this woman gorgous looking sat on a setee friging her self of,,i told my mates..5 of them at the time,,they all was fighting to get on the fence to have a look and it collapsed..then she see us,,laid on top of each other laughing.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hahahaha crazy shit

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coming home from lamping across the wicklow mountains one

night real misty up on the hills we came across 2 cars and

one van the van being in the middle of the cars all with low

lights on when they seen us 3 lads come off the hill back

to the van as we got passed they went back out across the hill

all lights were turned off apart from the tiny one the carried

across the hill very eiry needless to say we didnt hang around

to have a look at what they did.

another night lamping at the back of a hospital come across

a body lying on the ground not moving not answering so being

only 13 at the time we ran off.

turned up to a permission, it has a little lane to a set of large gates that dont look like there used!! anyways im in the front motor with my mate and a couple of lads were follwing me in there motor, as i got to the gate there was a little clio parked facing them and a bloke standing round the passenger side with the door open and cacks round his ankles!! he had nowere to go he was totally blocked in by us he pulled up his trousers and laughed the passenger was sunk low in the seat i was laughing my head off :laugh: as i went to open the gates to let them turn round and us on through to the ground,as i walked past the car i thought id have a peek at the kinky bitch and i couldnt belive my eyes it was a fecking bloke :sick: !!! well to say physically sick is an understatment but you know each to there own :kiss:!! they were politly asked to take there arse burgling antics away from the grounds and not to block the gates again!!! :no:

Me and my mate aron were out clearing the crem grounds got a couple of runs but the rabbits are lamp shy there so we have a run for 30 mins and have cup of tea and fag while it settles anyway this night we sat next to a tree got a brew and sat back against the tree and this old lady walk round the tree to us in her night dress and said hello, well f**k me my mate aron ran like f**k and i fell over trying to get up...as it turned out she had gone missing from a nursing home and came to see her husband at the crem so i took her back to the home in the truck with the dogs and dead rabbits she tried buying the rabbits has her husband liked them...bless her got her back safe and sound and the manager next day came to my house and said i can have permission to run on the estate 600 acres so turned out well really but my mate was done in when i got back he ran 6 miles home it shit him up so much i still laugh now

we see a lot of doggers in the lanes sometimes we look longer if they look nice but if the are mumpers we move on lol

went out last week actually me and my mate lamping, walked the first field one little run but no joy, on to the next, young bullocks in there so missed that one out and straight on to the next, got to the gate and flicked the lamp on to have a look and theres about 6-8 young kids (aged 15-16?)sat in a circle about 100yds away, in the dark obviously doing a bit of underage drinking, so we flipped the lense of and they bricked it and all legged it, theres a youth camp near by so we guessed they were from there, prob thought we were the police or the people in charge from there. doing my fair share of underage drinking at that age i had no problem with this and was more annoyed we had prob lossed out in a few runs, we walked passed where they had been to notice they had left there bloody hand bags and a few tins of beers there! decided to leave these and carry on guessing they would come back for them, after scaring them a bit more as they were trying to hide in the hedge from us and now and then we would shine the light on them to see them duck for cover we carried on, only really on little field left as the big main on had been ruined we managed to get one bunny, walked back the way we came giving ample time for them to retrive there belongings came to the spot thinking they got there bag but left there rubbish! picked up a plastic bag they had left started to clean up the little bit of mess only to find it was 3 full, un opened cans of beer! nice!

So on my pups 2-3 outing on the lamp ever managed 1 rabbit and 3 cans of beer!result!

we where out with the dogs one night and come across a young badger in a clover field, it scuttled out on to a country road and gt walloped by a car that then reversed back over it, picked it up and put it in the boot? badger for brekie?!

anuther time we where walking over a food bridge over the ehen. and my mate put the lamp on the water as you do, shure enugh their was a fish a salmon it was about 4-5lb resting in the shallow run, he said hold this gave me the lamp picked up a lose paveing slab and droped it on the fish, whitch by this stage was belly up. and off over the bridge he went like a fooking otter in chest deep water and swum to get the fish :icon_eek: in winter :icon_eek: well i could hardley stand up for laughing

Once went out for a quick look about, came to the first field didn't bother to get out just a quick shine and saw a car parked a short way off the road; carried on and looked at a couple more fields. There was f*ck all about so I got going and as I passed the field with the car in the light was now on in the car and they were still at it! Anyway few days later at work I told some of the lads about it and one of them reckoned that when people are dogging they turn the light on as an invite for others to watch :icon_redface:

i once went lamping and saw wegdogsmell dry humping Irish lurcher on a honda 5O .does that count

there was nothing dry about it :thumbs: it took him days to get it out of his hair

what the honda 50 or your man wax :laugh:

a bit of both, she was leaking oil from the head :tongue2:

once out lamping at the back of an industrial estate and seen two men running across the field from a nearby factory with what one could only assume looked like several boxes tied together with rope, so instinctively we pretended to be old bill and kept the lamp on them and started shouting that if they didnt drop the swag the dogs would be let loose and so the plan worked, when we got to the swag it was six boxes of designer mens shirts and nearby on the fence line was another ten boxes so we loaded up and f****d off with sixteen boxes of shirts, ten to a box, Took £1500 for them all. LOVELY :gunsmilie: