strangest thing seen while lamping

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if any of you lads or lasses have ever saw this but me and a mate saw a badger milking a cow

and another time me and a mate got chased off game keeper as we got back 2 the road a few feilds over ther was a clio parked along side the gate and what we saw was a sick thing........... sum lad was on his knees with his keks round his ankles and his todger up the exhaust when a asked what he was doing he blaitenley said my cars f****d and am trying 2 keep warm that sick c**t put me off going 2 that ground ever again and 2 this day considering this was about 4/5 years ago i have still never been back 2 the west of wales in my life.......

What estate was it. ?

Some how i dont believe the car one :blink:

i once went lamping and saw wegdogsmell dry humping Irish lurcher on a honda 5O .does that count

Ha Ha :toast: i saw them too! irishlurcher had a brown duffle on and he kept saying Lads! its not what it looks like :tongue2:

if i remember right i seen you and john four balling a farmers cat, i was up all nite dabbing t.c.p on your shreded ball bags :sick:

Edited by wetdogsmell

once out lamping at the back of an industrial estate and seen two men running across the field from a nearby factory with what one could only assume looked like several boxes tied together with rope, so instinctively we pretended to be old bill and kept the lamp on them and started shouting that if they didnt drop the swag the dogs would be let loose and so the plan worked, when we got to the swag it was six boxes of designer mens shirts and nearby on the fence line was another ten boxes so we loaded up and f****d off with sixteen boxes of shirts, ten to a box, Took £1500 for them all. LOVELY :gunsmilie:

Ahaha sounds like what I'd do! nice one

once out lamping at the back of an industrial estate and seen two men running across the field from a nearby factory with what one could only assume looked like several boxes tied together with rope, so instinctively we pretended to be old bill and kept the lamp on them and started shouting that if they didnt drop the swag the dogs would be let loose and so the plan worked, when we got to the swag it was six boxes of designer mens shirts and nearby on the fence line was another ten boxes so we loaded up and f****d off with sixteen boxes of shirts, ten to a box, Took £1500 for them all. LOVELY :gunsmilie:

Ahaha sounds like what I'd do! nice one

once was out fields from any were there was a bloke all in black standing on the edge of a rail way track in the pissing down rain we hes head to the floor lets say we never went much closer we was going to do next field but went straight back :blink::blink::blink::blink: the car one was a little hardto beleave by the way :toast:

About 15 years ago l was out lamping just up over the mountain where l live with my 1st lucher jack and lamp size off a car wheel and a car battery on my back.

Caught about 4 rabbits heading into next field all l heard was a old man calling wee boy wee boy where are you wee boy.Talk about shit myself 15 years off age up the fields by myself and there old man looking me.

once again l here it wee boy wee boy where are you wee boy shiting myself l start heading back getting over next fence a hand lands on my back. AT THIS POINT MY SOUL LEFT MY BODY.I turned around and hit him with the lamp smash over the fence l fell jeans stuck on fence dog running away battery acid running dog my back and the old man trying get over fence.

l can tell you this for nothing your man bolt would not ahce a thing on me that night.Think he would have done a bit off ferreting with me if he got me if yea know what l mean.Told my mate about it he was up looking him next night always new he was the other side off the fence. :D:D:D:yahoo::yahoo:

winner :gunsmilie:

not sure if any of you lads or lasses have ever saw this but me and a mate saw a badger milking a cow

and another time me and a mate got chased off game keeper as we got back 2 the road a few feilds over ther was a clio parked along side the gate and what we saw was a sick thing........... sum lad was on his knees with his keks round his ankles and his todger up the exhaust when a asked what he was doing he blaitenley said my cars f****d and am trying 2 keep warm that sick c**t put me off going 2 that ground ever again and 2 this day considering this was about 4/5 years ago i have still never been back 2 the west of wales in my life.......

Did the badger look like this :icon_eek:

http://www.cfgphoto.com/img9022.htm

me and the mate were out one night when this beam of light appeared from the sky,a strange looking creature came down the beam of light and landed right in front of us, he had a couple of bull x,s with him,we greeted him and shook hands then he asked where can i find some puma,we politely told him he had touched down in the wrong country.so we sent him down the A1 as the lads down there would have a better idea where to find some.has anybody encountered this creature.

P.S.he had SPACE tattooed on his forehead.

A few years ago, cant remember exactly how long, but it was just after that australian guy, andre jorjescu had released his fox calling vid, he had just made a long range call, so me an mi mate bought one, we were up on thorne moor doncaster, lamping fox, after what seemed like hours , and wandering for miles we spotted a fox a few hundred yards out, called it and charlie comes running straight down the beam, the bull crosses were on the slips and i decided to see how close we could get him in, twenty foot out and with the red filter still on the fox ran straight into my legs, bowled me over and i dropped the lamp, mi mate picked it up the fox was circling and he loosed the hounds, they ran it round the stubble and back in towards where i was standing, it jinked and both dogs lost their footing ran into me and lost the fox down a ten foot drainage ditch, on our way home i had to stop to take a leak, got out in this farmyard, did mi leak and turned to see two coppers parked up in the yard, they asked what wed been up to we said wed been exercising the dogs, just at the same moment his mate who had been sat in the back of the cop car got up and a young lass who had obviously been giveing him some relief, got out the car wiped her mouth and calmly said, want some busness lads, we just sat laughing are nuts off, and decided to beat a hasty retreat, dirty buggers , them coppers in doni.

me and my mate was lamping behind a old manor house when we start to hear 4..4..4..4..4 as we walked along a little firther the voice got louder and louder all the time saying 4..4..4..4..4 as we got to were we thought the voice was coming from it got very quiet and low my mate stuck his head next to this hole in the old fence to see if he could still here the voice all of a sudden he's jumping and screaming saying my eye' my eye' then the voice started again 5..5..5..5 :laugh: