Gun advice

I am looking to get an air rifle to do a bit of rabbit shooting and general pest controll for when I am am not using the shotgun. I have a max budget of £400, so am looking at a second hand gun. My preferance would be a multi shot pre chaged .22 with scope and silencer if possible, what would you advise me to spend my cash on?

Edited by wilbert

hi ya buddy

well just what rob has said matey these are very good guns as i have owned them all in the past the s400 is a cracking gun as for the s410 s510 s200 the s200 is very light and easy to use and packs a punch to depending if you want a pre charge gun or springer the pro sport is a fantastic springer as well has the hw97k 97kt hw 80 and hw95k again its how a gun feels in your hand and likes and dislikes buddy the bsa ultra(tench reg'd ) is very good as well as the scorpion (tench reg'd )if you dont know to much about the tench reg'd bsa then check out the bsa forum they will help you there with any bsa gun, and if you find the gun you want all you need to do is ask one of us on here if we know the person selling or if we know the details on the gun matey if we can help we will :thumbs:

regards

shay

The best idea would be for you to go to your local gun shop and have a look at a few guns, that way you can hold a some and see what you like, weight seems to be a big thing with some folk, lenghth with others, so dont rush, take your time, and see what fits, and £400 is a good starting budget :thumbs:

same as above mate, i just paid 400 for an s410 with scope and silencer, guns in good nick aswell but not had it out yet.. silentshot1 had a good point about charging kit, something im going to be stung with.. good luck though mate