Immigration Gone Too Far?

Before I start I'd like to say that this is not intended as a racist post, but I would like to share something.

Last week I was reading a free issue newspaper that I picked up at work, the article was a report on the state of some of the poorest areas of Manchester, in the report it stated that in the poorest areas only 30% of the population has English as it's first language!

How the hell have we allowed our country to have so many immigrants?

Please don't get me wrong, I know that "Britain" has always accepted immigrants (unless you are a 100% Celt it's unlikely you don't have some "foreign" blood in you) but this level can't be healthy for our way of life.

I dont know how bad manchester is but parts of s.yorkshire especialy sheffield has been flooded with imigration in the last ten years and to add insult to injury our local m.p has called people who have bought their council houses the selfish generation because we are opposeing houses being built on green belt near me to cope with sheffeilds flood of imigrants thats at bursting point now:censored: :censored:

What was the free issue newspaper that the 'facts' were in out of interest?

Look at the post above you, the link on there has a few 'facts' . BBC are a bunch of bleeding hearts like yourself so maybe you can believe them!

• Like 1

Its a shame Thatcher was not 30yrs younger :thumbs:

Thatcher and the then tory goverment would NOT have been any different they would have flooded the country with cheap labour at the time if it had been possible and without no minimum wage restrictions more so.

Its a shame Thatcher was not 30yrs younger :thumbs:

its a pity she aint 30 yr older cause she would be dead.she brought this country to the brink of civil war and got her boys in blue to attack the working man.

Edited by scothunter
  • Like 1

Thatcher would have never joined EU !!!

The working man is that who votes labour & [bANNED TEXT] u start im from Yorkshire

was involved with miners strike but again it was another legacy left by labour :thumbs:

If there was coal in the pitts Labour would have re opened them ?

Ideation, on 26 August 2010 - 10:40 AM, said:

What was the free issue newspaper that the 'facts' were in out of interest?

Look at the post above you, the link on there has a few 'facts' . BBC are a bunch of bleeding hearts like yourself so maybe you can believe them!

Doesnt mention anything about the language people speak.