DOG PUP FOR FREE REHOMED KEEPER 3000ACRE HA?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

youre sounding desperate now, wouldnt even bother trying on here all you will get is timewasters and clueless idiots youre better off trying erdrd or the weekly, nice pup

ya no this just about confirms my opinion of the majority of armchair hunters a bloody well bred pup by someone who actually works his dogs and i dont mean out on a sunday or sat night i mean work

what a steal at that price - this is a bump for a genuine seller ;). and genuine breeding .

problem is as said to many litters , we bred a coursing litter not so long back , had 11 pups , and not 1 needed to be advertised . 9 were placed in homes previous to mating - which imo it shud be done that way , we didnt expect 11 so few lads took on 2 pups , had 9 guaranteed homes , there 2 surplus were found a home within an hour of them popping out .

you cant help surplus stock as noone knows whats going to pop out , been many a time ive seen people execting big litters ,then only 1 or 2 pop out , yet other way round , seen people expecting small 3-4 litter and 12 pop out . you cant help it . but its best to try find suitable homes before hand .

all best with re homing it , its a little topper ;)

CL

what a steal at that price - this is a bump for a genuine seller ;). and genuine breeding .

problem is as said to many litters , we bred a coursing litter not so long back , had 11 pups , and not 1 needed to be advertised . 9 were placed in homes previous to mating - which imo it shud be done that way , we didnt expect 11 so few lads took on 2 pups , had 9 guaranteed homes , there 2 surplus were found a home within an hour of them popping out .

you cant help surplus stock as noone knows whats going to pop out , been many a time ive seen people execting big litters ,then only 1 or 2 pop out , yet other way round , seen people expecting small 3-4 litter and 12 pop out . you cant help it . but its best to try find suitable homes before hand .

all best with re homing it , its a little topper ;)

CL

see your point but this was pick of litter due to deal i had for stud fee and i was not ment to get a pup as my stud fee now you see why he is for sale mate i got other dogs and dont have the time for the pup just now as i started new job also and another thing he wont just go to anyone as some do as stated must be working home more important than the dosh if someone genuine and a working home defo for this pup can have him FOR FREE but must defo be working home and get well tested and contact kept with new owner :thumbs:

ya no this just about confirms my opinion of the majority of armchair hunters a bloody well bred pup by someone who actually works his dogs and i dont mean out on a sunday or sat night i mean work this bloke who ever he may be trying ta gift a dog of obviously good quality and theres no takers now let me just say this for what its worth by taking apup of this quality ya actually saving money in the long run rearing rubbish cost s the same ya no what mate i wouldint bother on here because the majority are clueless clowns ps yall have to excuse my rants but this gets my back up when u see litter after litter posted on her of none working animals good luck finding a genuine working home mate

• Like 1

ya no this just about confirms my opinion of the majority of armchair hunters a bloody well bred pup by someone who actually works his dogs and i dont mean out on a sunday or sat night i mean work this bloke who ever he may be trying ta gift a dog of obviously good quality and theres no takers now let me just say this for what its worth by taking apup of this quality ya actually saving money in the long run rearing rubbish cost s the same ya no what mate i wouldint bother on here because the majority are clueless clowns ps yall have to excuse my rants but this gets my back up when u see litter after litter posted on her of none working animals good luck finding a genuine working home mate

just want working home for him thanks for the coments :thumbs:

you know what mate im glad he didnt go until now you cant get better than that mate it just goes to show goodthings come to those that wait i wanted this pup myself but you hundreds of miles away from me ATB pal

thanks mate new owner on here now aswell so bit better to see his progress he well happy as had a dog from me before that was bit sma;; for me