have to go

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally i am on the neighbours side why should he be woken up constantly by your dogs.If you cant control them why should he suffer ? Would you like it if every time your dogs barked in the middle

You can also hire collars from PACDOG. COM. hope this helps mate, they are based in Southern Ireland. Good Luck.

Out with the cat trap then...Or leave one dog loose on a random night of a week.

Posted Images

i have to sell my two terriers my neighbour has been crying in my landlords ear they are typical terriers they bark at everything but over this last week they have been barking in the middle of the nite and wakeing him f*****g wanker

Personally i am on the neighbours side why should he be woken up constantly by your dogs.If you cant control them why should he suffer ? Would you like it if every time your dogs barked in the middle of the night he rang you and started barking down the phone i dont think so.Their is no excuse for keeping your neighbours awake.Why dont you stay up for a few nights and when they bark tell them roughly to go to bed if they dont kick the shite out of them.They will soon get the message.But then again you will have to stay up for a few nights.But at least your neighbour would get some sleep.

• Like 6

i have to sell my two terriers my neighbour has been crying in my landlords ear they are typical terriers they bark at everything but over this last week they have been barking in the middle of the nite and wakeing him f*****g wanker

Personally i am on the neighbours side why should he be woken up constantly by your dogs.If you cant control them why should he suffer ? Would you like it if every time your dogs barked in the middle of the night he rang you and started barking down the phone i dont think so.Their is no excuse for keeping your neighbours awake.Why dont you stay up for a few nights and when they bark tell them roughly to go to bed if they dont kick the shite out of them.They will soon get the message.But then again you will have to stay up for a few nights.But at least your neighbour would get some sleep.

sound a bit harsch but worked anytime at anything for me !

i would call it house regulatory !

greetings

your a great dog man if you have to kick the shit out of them to stop them doing things your a joke you havent a clue your one of them hardy boy tosspots that think there the best cos they can kick the shite out of a dog fu*k off :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: any ill bet if a fight broke out beside you you would be the first into a taxi and away. TOSSER