cat in the wheele in lol

Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's funny coming from you Hopper, in fact you sum up YOURSELF fairly well with that statement.

she wants putting on the new years honours list all i can say is its a pity that bin wasnt full o water feck me thats tickled me,fancy mrs doubtfire doing that quality

hardly the crime of the century is it i say good on her there fuking vermin b@sterds that just kill all are little native birds even seen one torchering a small bat one night. maybe they should ban t

bet it was a neighbours cats that she didnt get on with it,strange thing for a woman her age to do.i dont particulary like cats but wouldnt throw one in a wheely bin.id have thought the thing would have jumped out.

not if you sat on it :whistling:

More like people don't like them because their owners don't have to take any responsibility for what they do once they're let out in the morning.

which tells you more about the owner than cat. :thumbs:

Exactly - it's a f*****g cat - it doesnt make decisions about its behaviour. The owners are to blame for whatever it does. Just like if a dog is running on my land i don't just shoot it out of hand, i seek out the owners and get the situation sorted. I don't like rats or grey squirrals, but i still dispatch them as humanly as i can and don't derive any pleasure whatsoever from their suffering if i f**k it up.

Ive never understood why someone would want a cat for a pet,shit machines that are a law to themselves,bin the lot but no cruelty,shoot them first.

Handy if you live on a farm. Either way its a matter of personal dislike leading to cruelty against an animal that is someones pet. If someone found one of my ferrets running loose and because they dont like killing rabbits or they think ferrets are horrible, smelly, biteing creatures, they chucked it in a bin, i'd think they were a c**t and want to cave their face in. So fairs fair.

Guest Buttermilk

AAAARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely there must be some big, hard digging men who don't hate cats..? :icon_eek:

Please, show yourselves, be counted, join with us as one....I can't believe that THL is made up of a band of cat hunters who need to run their dogs on such easy prey.

Surely there must be some big, hard digging men who don't hate cats..? :icon_eek:

Please, show yourselves, be counted, join with us as one....I can't believe that THL is made up of a band of cat hunters who need to run their dogs on such easy prey.

some of them young kittens are well ard :o

i quite like cats as long as they aint in the house, dont keep them any more after an accident with my last one :cry:

Edited by CarraghsGem
Guest Buttermilk

some of them young kittens are well ard :o

As are you obviously..........but I think most of the 'real' men on here have bigger fish to fry.

i am not a lover of cats and never have been BUT there is no reason to torment any animal ... as hunters we pride ourselves in the quick kill and take the moral high ground agains any anti tree hugger type that calls us qruel for what we do SO in the same vain we should be seeing what this woman done as cruelty ... if that was a terrier dropped in that bin for that amount of time panicking and covered in its own shit you lot would be going nuts ... cruelty is cruelty no matter what the animal ... im have a cat in my house which is the wifes and kids so i wouldnt dream of hurting one as i know how my kids would feel if their pet was hurt ......

More like people don't like them because their owners don't have to take any responsibility for what they do once they're let out in the morning.

which tells you more about the owner than cat. :thumbs:

Exactly - it's a f*****g cat - it doesnt make decisions about its behaviour. The owners are to blame for whatever it does. Just like if a dog is running on my land i don't just shoot it out of hand, i seek out the owners and get the situation sorted. I don't like rats or grey squirrals, but i still dispatch them as humanly as i can and don't derive any pleasure whatsoever from their suffering if i f**k it up.

No I wasn't trying to say what she did to it is ok. You were spouting drivel about "dogmen don't like cats because they don't want to look soft", and that is what I was replying to. It's got f*ck all to do with rats or grey squirrels either, they are wild animals. In this country a cat owner is free to let the cat out to do whatever it wants wherever it wants. And just for the record I don't put cats in wheelie bins or kill them, before you come back with "so you think it's alright...."

I don't like cats, they should be kept in doors or on the owners property otherwise they have the same rights as a rat imo. Once out of the owners control they are pests. But i don't see what the woman aimed to achieve by putting it in the bin then just leaving it :blink: and its been blown way out of proportion too.

I don't like cats, they should be kept in doors or on the owners property otherwise they have the same rights as a rat imo. Once out of the owners control they are pests. But i don't see what the woman aimed to achieve by putting it in the bin then just leaving it :blink: and its been blown way out of proportion too.

Spot on

Ive never understood why someone would want a cat for a pet,shit machines that are a law to themselves,bin the lot but no cruelty,shoot them first.

Handy if you live on a farm. Either way its a matter of personal dislike leading to cruelty against an animal that is someones pet. If someone found one of my ferrets running loose and because they dont like killing rabbits or they think ferrets are horrible, smelly, biteing creatures, they chucked it in a bin, i'd think they were a c**t and want to cave their face in. So fairs fair.

With so many failed diggers keeping "ratting dogs" rats shouldnt be a problem for any farmer,exept a lot of farmers wouldnt even let you on ratting[unless youre an inbred from the same village that is]

And i think one very good reason many dog men dont like cats is "parvo" being linked to cat influenza.

Funny how the anti weirdos often have pet cats then complain about dog lads hunting,cats kill indiscriminatly and for fun.

I avoid cats myself and keep my dogs well away from them as well.