cat in the wheele in lol

Guest fence_hopper

got to laugh some people bitching about racist posts and antis reading them giving THL a bad name and showing us in a bad light,then some on here condone wanting cruelty.oh and no you aint allowed to shoot them if there in your garden.jesus some people need to learn basic laws when it comes to animals.

why do you seem to think that your all great and mighty all the time i personally wouldnt think twice if a cat was on my garden :gunsmilie:

dunno where you get the idea im great and mighty mate,just dont like to see any animal suffer.as for not thinking twice about shooting one well thats your business.but just remmeber its not always some old spinster that keeps moggys.if your seen might get the owner coming round and breaking your gun over your head.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's funny coming from you Hopper, in fact you sum up YOURSELF fairly well with that statement.

she wants putting on the new years honours list all i can say is its a pity that bin wasnt full o water feck me thats tickled me,fancy mrs doubtfire doing that quality

hardly the crime of the century is it i say good on her there fuking vermin b@sterds that just kill all are little native birds even seen one torchering a small bat one night. maybe they should ban t

Guest Buttermilk

i doubt it, you seem to think your opinion is above everyone elses. and buttercream do you even do any fieldsports or do you just like commenting on peoples dogs saying there cute.

I just like saying dogs are cute. :icon_redface:

i doubt it, you seem to think your opinion is above everyone elses. and buttercream do you even do any fieldsports or do you just like commenting on peoples dogs saying there cute.

show me a post where i have made out my opinion is above everyone elses.as for "you doubt it" now who is being high and mighty?i dont keep cats mate but i assure u if i did and you shot it id punch your f*****g head in.

Guest Buttermilk

Antis mate this sites full of them.

I've hunted with hounds for over 25 years ....do your research mate :thumbs:

You mean youve "charged about on a horse,following the general direction of hounds" Having worn out a good selection of digging tools in my time this means little to me,at best youre one of those "horsey types" tally ho old girl.

(quote More like people don't like them because their owners don't have to take any responsibility for what they do once they're let out in the morning. )

same can be said of kids, i hate kids. anyone got a big bin :D

i love that idea wish they had wheelie bins when my kids were growing up some times they were little F--KERS

paul

(quote More like people don't like them because their owners don't have to take any responsibility for what they do once they're let out in the morning. )

same can be said of kids, i hate kids. anyone got a big bin :D

i love that idea wish they had wheelie bins when my kids were growing up some times they were little F--KERS

paul

i work on the bins and i know which one i would let go and the other turn a blind eye too :yes::laugh: we got a few naughty little tykes here too. :laugh:

as with the horriblest kid on an estate their owners probably love them too :whistling:

Guest Buttermilk

You mean youve "charged about on a horse,following the general direction of hounds" Having worn out a good selection of digging tools in my time this means little to me,at best youre one of those "horsey types" tally ho old girl.

Tally ho! And what's wrong with a 'horsey type' may I ask..?

But you're right...I don't like the despatching bit too much.

oh Buttermilk i love the way you wind up some of the blokes on here does make me laugh by the way just to pu things right i have done 3 loads of washing to day as well and cleaned the Trooper got covered in mud last night also hoovered through done washing up and put it away got T on ready for when Sarah gets home i dont iron though god its boring on the cat theme lets not for get all these animals were here before we were yes they kill song birds so do Hawks and falcons we have had cats and dogs but when oldest moved out he took his cat with him what is left at my home is me ,wife ,son, Dwarf russian hamster called Squeaky and my 5 year old x hunt Beagle Max dont like people who are cruel to animals they were here before we were.

maybe she just wanted to play hide and seek with the cat :):):)

paul