Trapline Steve Albano Mole Traps

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess there is the answer to why some folk think the originals imported traps are a bit pricey . If a chap in Britain can knock some very good-looking copies yet has to price them at a fiv

No hard feelings here steve A, i understand you have to make a touch and look out for yourself. To be honest my comment wasnt really directed at yourself but more so for killgerm with their outrageous

he won,t be donating much to cancer research if you don,t answer your pm,s

Posted Images

He used to advertise on ebay, wouldnt be surprised if he does still. Great traps btw.

I wouldnt use them for my daily traps but ingenious for certain runs and would reccomend every trapper to have half a dozen in his arsenal.

He used to advertise on ebay, wouldnt be surprised if he does still. Great traps btw.

I wouldnt use them for my daily traps but ingenious for certain runs and would reccomend every trapper to have half a dozen in his arsenal.

but hes from the other side of the pond and i dont fancy paying to import tax ive been stung once before when ordering stuff from canada

We used to sell direct to buyers in the UK, but it was a bit of a hassle having to fill out customs forms and stand in line at the post office to ship. Killgerm offered to distribute for us in the UK, and we were more than happy to go that route. They save on shipping by importing them in bulk, and you won't get stung with unexpected customs duties buying them from a UK based supplier.

I enjoyed selling direct to guys in the UK, but it's just better business for us to have a UK based distributor.

well killgerm want £40 delivered for four traps :doh:

Red Dog Bought some off Steve Albano Last Year.We Was talking about this the Other Evening about Steve Albano not Supplying Direct to Customers over here.And Red Dog said that Killgerm would Probably Charge Around £10.00 a Trap

bought some off him a while back, went to buy some more off him, he did'nt even ansewer my email, then i found out he was selling to kilgerm, so that made a fool of me promoting his traps to other pest controllers, proves he's only there for money and kilgerm got the monpoly on the product over here, so that's how much he valued his customers over here. I wont be buying any more.

my mate had a few off steve and thought he was ripped off to be honest.he said they work well tho and easy to use.in fact he liked them so much he made his own lol.the jig was two days to make hour here hour there but his springs are better than albanos.

made out of 3 mm tight spun line wire they work as good as his and only cost £2 to make.and belive it or not he can run one off in inder ten mins from start to finish so cant be that bad.jig only small to and can be made from scrap cut offs and only 10x 5 cm in size.

first pic is my mates traps on the left of pic and steves on right.but the traps are more refind now than tho's in photo.

second pic is some of the 100, he made now.

post-32175-039247000 1282432485_thumb.jpg

post-32175-007119800 1282432544_thumb.jpg