• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Buttermilk

Me too...I still feel sick. And must add, I don't care how 'close to the camera' that thing is ...its still bloody massive :icon_eek: and it certainly doesn't look like a 'normal rat' to me...unless that chap's some sort of freakish midget?

Bradford's been steadily over run by vermin for quite a few years now but that's another story....

It's a big rat alright but it's made to look a hell of a lot bigger than it really is by the way the pic's been taken. It's being held towards the camera on the end of whatever that tool is to the side of the bloke holding it so the scale is misleading.

Not that it's like our media would ever try to sensationalise something..... A-hem....

Sweet looking thing, I believe that this rodent type creature is rampant in and around the Cotswolds area; they have thrived on the vast open spaces and the rich pickings from the local inhabitants rubbish, they are very secretive and one would not be aware that they are among us, but also they also are a very affectionate animal, hence the reason thay make sure good pets, so dont be surprized if you wake up some night and find one of them cuddling up to you :tongue2::tongue2:

• 2 months later...
Guest crobinc840

I moved into a house in the states laid on a lounge chair in the back garden at sunset and a giant rat ran across a phone line right over my head. I went back in to tell my mom but of course when we got back out it was gone so of course my mother believed me totally (yeah right). Turns out the neighbours were feeding opposums. They're not that bad really...well they need a bit of boiling first, but yeah not that bad.