LETS SEE YOUR

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brean2010017.jpg

This is the bitch she's the black bitch in the centre, she stands 22" and weighs 32lb.

Home bred from the finest blood lines in the country.

She's ready for mating now, I'm based in Derbyshire/south yorkshire

i have a beddyx grey dog 23inch

Thanks for the reply popps, do you have a picture of him that you could post on here?

Many thanks

cant get pics on here but can send by phone if you pm me very smart handy dog

Iv been out lamping with popps and his dog, top bloke and top dogs very caperble and well looked after.

Infact i tried using this very dog over one of my bitches last year but she never caught on. all the best best Daveo

thanks daveo hes proper imressed me this season only his second season and had just about everything trying me hardest to get a pup off him need to keep his jean poole going call over time for amooch or a lamp

Sheilastood-1.jpg

This is another pic of the bitch I'm wanting mated to a bedlington x

First of all, I'm sorry for hi-jacking this topic seeking to find a bedlington x to mate my bitch, but now mission accomplished :thumbs: I'll start a new topic with all the details.

Yours in sport sowhat :tongue2:

Sheilastood-1.jpg

First of all, I'm sorry for hi-jacking this topic seeking to find a bedlington x to mate my bitch, but now mission accomplished :thumbs: I'll start a new topic with all the details.

get it up and put a pic of me man up please want to see how good he looks on computer atb popps

Sheilastood-1.jpg

get it up and put a pic of me man up please want to see how good he looks on computer atb popps

He's a proper poser :thumbs: see new topic

Seen some cracking rabbiting lurchers over the years of this breeding the one's that stood out were the result of putting a grey/beddy dog over working strain whippets.My bitch out of non ped whippet to grey/beddy bitch. 100_0320-1.jpg

Hoping to breed some like your bitch :thumbs: if I can find the right dog,she's a first x whippet greyhound a non ped.

Good luck with yours and i hope their nothing like this bitch as its one of the most useless lurchers i have seen or owned and thats been around running dogs 40 years.atb dell

Seen some cracking rabbiting lurchers over the years of this breeding the one's that stood out were the result of putting a grey/beddy dog over working strain whippets.My bitch out of non ped whippet to grey/beddy bitch. 100_0320-1.jpg

Hoping to breed some like your bitch :thumbs: if I can find the right dog,she's a first x whippet greyhound a non ped.

Good luck with yours and i hope their nothing like this bitch as its one of the most useless lurchers i have seen or owned and thats been around running dogs 40 years.atb dell

thats something you dont read on here very often,somone being truthfull and admitting thier dog was not up to it :thumbs: