which bull x to choose

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right you want genuine info!!   half grey cross bull!! more of a digging mans dog can be on the sluggish side dependant on how there built but good for what there bred for!!   three quarter grey c

What do you intend to use the dog for and over what kind of ground? These are the issues that should determine what kind of dog you get and if you can post this kind of information then you are likely

Posted Images

Genuine half x =smart round a hole and kill foxes all day/night

3/4grey 1/4 bull more of an all rounder..ie rabbit..hare..fox..deer...retrieved after being shot of course

3/8 bull 5/8 grey somewhere between the 2

of course these are my views and other folk may tell you different..atb stabba

freisian or aberdeen angus!!

the freisian is a power house and will really add muscle to the mix!! were as the angus is ligher framed and taste really good when your finished with it!! :thumbs:

i was looking for genuine informatin and help theres no need to get wide, all people like you do is discourage young people looking to get involved off, thanks for the other comments guys

ps. when did a friesian become a power house with muscle? think id take a charolais, limiosine or belgian blue, comon get to no your cow breed before you try taking the piss

Edited by scottish carper ingram

the freisian is a power house and will really add muscle to the mix!! were as the angus is ligher framed and taste really good when your finished with it!! :thumbs:

i was looking for genuine informatin and help theres no need to get wide, all people like you do is discourage young people looking to get involved off, thanks for the other comments guys

ps. when did a friesian become a power house with muscle? think id take a charolais, limiosine or belgian blue, comon get to no your cow breed before you try taking the piss

:clapper::clapper::clapper::lol::lol::lol:

it was a bit of humour u get that when you write things that could have several meanings!! somthing i would imagine will happen to you more than once in your time on this forum!!

if a bit of humor offends you that much that it could put you off the dog game!! mate i suggest you dont even bother!!just wait till the colliex vs bullx arguments start :laugh: !! all the best with your hunt for a dog :thumbs:

Genuine half x =smart round a hole and kill foxes all day/night

3/4grey 1/4 bull more of an all rounder..ie rabbit..hare..fox..deer...retrieved after being shot of course

3/8 bull 5/8 grey somewhere between the 2

of course these are my views and other folk may tell you different..atb stabba

:thumbs::thumbs: