Two Tone Dead

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its not a shame, it had a long and famous life...it was hooked more times than the local smack head, its a wonder it survived till now. A human fed boily muncher, which brought satisfaction to folk wh

R.I.P two tone what a shame this fish has been the discussion of thousands of hours chatting between carp men but only in the hands of a select few!!! hope his off spring gets as big :thumbs:

LINK

Its not a shame, it had a long and famous life...it was hooked more times than the local smack head, its a wonder it survived till now. A human fed boily muncher, which brought satisfaction to folk who like to fished for a named fish....A shame is when a very big fish that goes unnoticed all its life and dies with out getting the recognition it deserved. Like the many many big fish in loches and loughs around the british isles...

Fishing made easy, for the TOP anglers of the country. Who all drive to the same place, and all fish for the same fish..... 20+mile long waters all the way is the secret to angling pleasure...

:thumbs: give me a 20lb river carp anytime [each to there own]

never had the joys of catching a river carp yet but then again i am in scotland :wallbash: had a few canal carp in leicester, nothing too big tho, wereabouts u fishing bud?

ffs sake rfyl it was a massive fish and its a shame its dead end off :thumbs:

spot on stewie thumbs.gif

:thumbs: think he is just jealous it was heavier than him :laugh:

haha, very good... still cant wait...

Its a shame when anything dies pal.... but if its a youngster then yea, but a f*****g old thing(say the queen) no.....

R.I.P two tone what a shame this fish has been the discussion of thousands of hours chatting between carp men but only in the hands of a select few!!! hope his off spring gets as big :thumbs:

LINK

Its not a shame, it had a long and famous life...it was hooked more times than the local smack head, its a wonder it survived till now. A human fed boily muncher, which brought satisfaction to folk who like to fished for a named fish....A shame is when a very big fish that goes unnoticed all its life and dies with out getting the recognition it deserved. Like the many many big fish in loches and loughs around the british isles...

Fishing made easy, for the TOP anglers of the country. Who all drive to the same place, and all fish for the same fish..... 20+mile long waters all the way is the secret to angling pleasure...

Each to their own spose... Hows it any different to chumming for `wild` sharks then? Not every one lives near a loch,nor does everyone get to swim with dolphins either...

LINK

Each to their own spose... Hows it any different to chumming for `wild` sharks then? Not every one lives near a loch,nor does everyone get to swim with dolphins either...

understood bob, but i live in lancs, its not very near a scottish loch, lol/.... And a shark is a bit different to a man made carp, come on bob... atb Russ.

LINK

fishing made easy blink.gif good fishermen have fished for that fish for year and not caught it .....its seen every rig and bait going...an easy carp is a carp that has seen nothing in these big places find em and catch em thats easy .............sqeek a fox once maybe twice but then its a challeng j.m.o ........a.t.b brog

LINK

fishing made easy blink.gif good fishermen have fished for that fish for year and not caught it .....its seen every rig and bait going...an easy carp is a carp that has seen nothing in these big places find em and catch em thats easy .............sqeek a fox once maybe twice but then its a challeng j.m.o ........a.t.b brog

lol... go trolling on a 20mile plus water, thats when watercraft is found out...

LINK

lol... go trolling on a 20mile plus water, thats when watercraft is found out...

ha ha ha .....proper fishing ay.

LINK

:thumbs: give me a 20lb river carp anytime [each to there own]

Exactly... wild fish all the way....

Its the same as a river 30lb pike, or a big loch pike, compared to a trout water fed pike.....

i fish trout rivers for pike,they can move miles should they wish.unlike a lake fish,where can that move...around and around in circles,no where else..after a while,evry lake fish WILL be caught,some numerous times..each to your own but ive got to be begged to fish a lake :thumbs:

Are you saying that to me Earth... because that is what i said, lol. Ariver fish is far harder than a trout lake fed pike! or did you just faNCY saying it again, lol. And i didnt say lake, i said "loch" meaning 20mile plus ,, so not every fish will be caught. If it wasnt to me, then ignore this and i apoligize pal.

not all lochs are 20 mile long

LINK

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: