FAO TDESNOS

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just in case anyone thinks i might be making this up that was after over a week of waiting

i take it you are just ignoring me and keeping my scope then :thumbdown: nice to get screwed by another forum member :big_boss: dont worry about it the scope wasnt worth owt like i said it wasnt mine :thumbdown: but i'm sure any other forum member will think twice about dealing with you :whistling:

Edited by garfield

just in case anyone thinks i might be making this up :whistling:

Sent 06 August 2010 - 02:01 PM

Hi mate,

I still haven't sent it i'm afriad. I have four parcels sat here in my living room that have been waiting to be posted, i don't drive so what's stopping me is my house mate finishing work in time to give me a lift to the post office. He's been doing alot of overtime this week, so there's not alot I can really say. If he's not owrking tomorrow morning, i'll be able to get them posted on our way back from the permission.

Bear with me, it's coming...

Tris

that was after over a week of waiting :thumbdown:
  • Like 1

with a bit of luck the lad has a good reason for messing! but the fact he's ignoring you doesn't sound good....

this has been talked about a few times on the mods section when people have been genuinly done over, when its been proved beyond a shadow of doubt my opinion is the person responsible should be removed and outed on the forum...

Many times there's good reasons with two sides to both stories which hopefully get resolved, the people who don't comply with a binding transaction should lose membership, simple as that....

Jasp