Good quality russell bitches.

Now are there any good russell type bitches out there?and i'm not talking about short bow legged,snipey nosed prick eared cr*p but well put together nice strong headed/muzzeled bitches that can do a proper days graft and before anyone asks for a pic of my russell bitch i only have russell dogs(good stamps of russells though :laugh: ).

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just a few pics of a dig had last year with a bow legged russell,the dig was 13 foot and took 5 hours to a dog that was pushing on 12 years of age,and never gave his quarry an inch,he may have small

plenty of white bow legged dogs over here that are the equal of anything for work and better than most.

some cracking russells on this thread lads,fair play lads...keep em working doing what they,re bred for....atb...darrell.

Posted Images

:laugh: no mate,it's just a good russell type bitch seems a rare sight these days especialy in this neck of the woods and be good to see that there are good un's out there.One member on here has a belter of a bitch(dam of my latest pup)but it's not my dog to put up a pic of,hopefully he will later for us :thumbs: .

Now are there any good russell type bitches out there?and i'm not talking about short bow legged,snipey nosed prick eared cr*p but well put together nice strong headed/muzzeled bitches that can do a proper days graft and before anyone asks for a pic of my russell bitch i only have russell dogs(good stamps of russells though :laugh: ).

I have been working that bow legged type of russell [CRAP] since i began digging,maybe you can show us the type of PROPER GRAFT yours do,a few pics would be nice so maybe i can see where i have been going wrong,

Stick some pics of your dogs :thumbs:
Guest busterdog

I have been working that bow legged type of russell [CRAP] since i began digging,maybe you can show us the type of PROPER GRAFT yours do,a few pics would be nice so maybe i can see where i have been going wrong,

Come on smash, you've only bin at it a couple of weeks :tongue2:

Lol,the THL hornets nest is buzzing,smasher good on you for sticking with what pleases you and works for you but that sort is not for me,it's just the last russell topic was full of bow legged,prick eared cr*p IMO and like the title says good bitch pics please but i'll sort out a pic or two of my russell dog and dog pup just for you Don as soon as i can :laugh: .Thats why i'm asking BDE :thumbs: .

totally agree smasher

here you go fireman ive posted a few pics of this bitch

post-29739-084557100 1281459708_thumb.jpgpost-29739-068619600 1281459764_thumb.jpgpost-29739-054668000 1281459854_thumb.jpg

Edited by dbritt

here you go fireman ive posted a few pics of this bitch

post-29739-084557100 1281459708_thumb.jpgpost-29739-068619600 1281459764_thumb.jpgpost-29739-054668000 1281459854_thumb.jpg

i must say i do like this bitch myself .

I'm sure there's plenty of bow legged russells working very well indeed and not knocking them as if it keeps the men that keep them happy then who am i to say otherwise?,i just don't like them and wanted to see pics of bitches along the stamp of what dbritt has posted which is IMO a nice working russell type bitch :thumbs: .