whats your biggest bag in one night

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no mate but it was a deeo chested blue dog 25tts some dog on big game aswell fair play to minshaw

i cant see anydog do 14hares in one night if i could witness that with my own to eyes hes £100.00 richer, and the answer was no hence walter mitty or maybe his first cousin

It really depends on where you live doesn't it. Big numbers are nice, but sometimes there just aren't enough rabbits, hare, fox etc. Which night is better, a night where you run 60 rabbits and take 30

Posted Images

l would like to go out of a night and fine 20 or 30 rabbit to run l fik them days hav gone and were l run to if there 3 or 4 rabbits there be lucky to get one run out of them then move on to next field so how many fields hav you got to do to get 100 rabbits we all can live in a dream world maybe 25 years ago not now days if there is a dog on this site that can do that l would love to see it and l am willing to trav anywere to see that well l fik l am willing to put up 500 pounds two sum ones 200 pounds that it wont be done now days and drean on we all live in hope and wish thing were better

Tommo and Ginny Spinner did 100 in one night with two dogs last season. Woodga and LDR had 72 one night, and lads have had 50, 60 + bags regularly.

Cheers.

where i go in the dales we hardly ever fail to bring big bags home normally 30+'s, but i still love a good look around the doors where rabbits are like hens back teeth and when you do find one your dog has to work 10 times as hard to catch it as these are often long slips and are already in the dyke's before the slip is off ....... :thumbs:

ATB Smart Dog

there was a photo of a dog on here last year which done 17 hairs in one night :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

if you put the time into the dog and are out regular then big bags are possible. not every dog is equal so as long as your dog goes out gives 110% then you should be happy. i would never call anyone a lier about what they say they have caught. most true dogmen dont need too brag about it they know their dogs can do it.blokes who sit on comp all night and talk about it arnt out their doing it. goodluck too you all for this season

atb mike

charlie boy, theres dogs out there that have cuaght more than 14 hares in one night, there used to be a long thread on here about minshaws a few year back when all the good lads were on and the bags them lads got were into the 20s but better than the photos which they put on was the reading that came with them, some good old stories of when they used to get chased off angry gamekeepers an such, sadly it got took off as there were too many nobheads joining and they just riuned the thread. if you are happy running what you have and the dogs putting 110% effort than thats all that matters.

atb markg

wondering what is the biggest bag that peole have had in one night with a dog or dogs but only one night , mine with one bitch is 22 rabbits and a pheasant and with my mates dog and my bitch has been 36 rabbits and two long ears

nice dogs mate wat part of bristil u from ??

not in january or february you will not kill 14 hares or more were l go lamping if u got a dog to kill 5 on the lamp l got 1000 pound for him or her and like l kill 100 rabbits thats all bull shit the rabbit on golf cours where l go any one off this site would not kill 10 out of 10 with out mising 1 l like it on this site l hav a ha ha there is a lot of nice lads on this site and a lot of bull shit

not in january or february you will not kill 14 hares or more were l go lamping if u got a dog to kill 5 on the lamp l got 1000 pound for him or her and like l kill 100 rabbits thats all bull shit the rabbit on golf cours where l go any one off this site would not kill 10 out of 10 with out mising 1 l like it on this site l hav a ha ha there is a lot of nice lads on this site and a lot of bull shit

Where do you lamp? I think you should come out and see some dogs run a few before mouthing off about bullshit, i have seen five caught regularly on the lamp on some real good hares mate. I dont think you would be able to buy one for a grand but if you have some money in your pocket bring it with you and we can have a small bet.

As stated in an earlier post this was an exceptional night,in winter,around salisbury plain so dont keep on about what wont be caught.Your dogs may not be as good as you think you know its easy to become kennel blind.

Why run rabbits on a golf course and take a chance on disheartening the dog,we all know that there are some places where 10/10 rabbits are difficult, its like saying "you wont catch 5 rabbits in tescos car park"

I think you are lookihg for reassurance that your dogs are as good as you think.

Bring them and we will try them.

• Like 1

Best bred is a matter of opinion mate, best workers well thats easily proven.

Everyone thinks that the game in the places they run is the best in the country but i reckon its excuses for average dogs.

Chat the shit out of that one.

The invitation for a night out on the lamp is open to you as well mate.