whats your biggest bag in one night

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no mate but it was a deeo chested blue dog 25tts some dog on big game aswell fair play to minshaw

i cant see anydog do 14hares in one night if i could witness that with my own to eyes hes £100.00 richer, and the answer was no hence walter mitty or maybe his first cousin

It really depends on where you live doesn't it. Big numbers are nice, but sometimes there just aren't enough rabbits, hare, fox etc. Which night is better, a night where you run 60 rabbits and take 30

Posted Images

my best bags single handed are,49 rabbits and a fox with star,14 hares with her daughter chloe who also killed 40 hares in 3 nights an a best of 41 rabbs,..an 6 fox doubled up with brock,who killed 29 fox in 30 nights,he is on the front cover of edrd last month,

with a couple of dogs ive killed 100 plus on rabbs a few times,24 hares,

all with members off here and no more enjoyable as when i kill 10 rabbs or 4 hares

walter mitty would be proud of this , theres more sience fiction but entertaining

Just because you ain't done it don't mean it can't be done :feck: ..i don't know leec from Adam but i've had dogs of atleast equal capeabilities apart from the foxes scores :notworthy: ..you want to get off the internet and get out and put in the graft with your dogs...they just might surprise you? :thumbs:

my best bags single handed are,49 rabbits and a fox with star,14 hares with her daughter chloe who also killed 40 hares in 3 nights an a best of 41 rabbs,..an 6 fox doubled up with brock,who killed 29 fox in 30 nights,he is on the front cover of edrd last month,

with a couple of dogs ive killed 100 plus on rabbs a few times,24 hares,

all with members off here and no more enjoyable as when i kill 10 rabbs or 4 hares

walter mitty would be proud of this , theres more sience fiction but entertaining

Why dont you take the man up on his offer to go out if you think he is talking shit. I was there when brock took 6 foxes and i had photos of the whole night. Unfortunatly i had to delete the photos later on in the night. Ive seen chloe and a few of the other litter mates run and they are all very good animals.

Regarding the origional post, my best in one night is 5 rabbit,s and a 3/4 leveret and 2 rat,s ,chunky caught the rats and rabbits easy but realy struggled on the big hare that he coarsed in the beam, this was in january 2005 by the way.

l would like to go out of a night and fine 20 or 30 rabbit to run l fik them days hav gone and were l run to if there 3 or 4 rabbits there be lucky to get one run out of them then move on to next field so how many fields hav you got to do to get 100 rabbits we all can live in a dream world maybe 25 years ago not now days if there is a dog on this site that can do that l would love to see it and l am willing to trav anywere to see that well l fik l am willing to put up 500 pounds two sum ones 200 pounds that it wont be done now days and drean on we all live in hope and wish thing were better