Does any body own or remember G kelly beddy whippets?

DIDNT DO A LOT OF WORK WITH HIS DOGS FOR SURE/ MY [bANNED TEXT] WENT DOWN 2 BUY A PUP, WAS SOMETHING 2 SEE WITH SO MANY DOGS IN SO :icon_eek:SMALL A SPACE. NOT SO MUCH A PUPPY FARM AS A PUPPY BACKYARD.

:laugh: one of them ones then op ive been too a thew of them ones before back in my youth days steer clear of them now if i can help it :thumbs:

YEAH. JUST LIKE THE DOG DEALER I PHONED YEARS BACK ABOUT HIS ADVERTISMENT FOR SALUKI/WHIPPETS. TOLD ME HE HAD 2 LEFT A BLACK DOG & A BLACK & WHITE ROUGH COATED BITCH????? I JUST PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON HIM:thumbdown:.

nah the best one is ive just sold that dog mate but ive got another one here if u want it for the same price :laugh:

:thumbs:

The bloke you are on about is George Kelly of Brownhills Staffs.Many years ago I drove for 3.5 hours to get to his house to look at a Collie Grey x Beddy Grey that he said was out of outstanding working parents and would win any show.

I was on the dole at the time and scraped up the cash to barely cover the cost of the bitch and the fuel.

The bitch was a nice looker on first impressions but when he let her out of her kennel I noticed that her tail was completely severed at the base and just hanging limpley.On bringing this apparently minor detail to his attention I was told that it was nothing and wouldn't effect her working ability.

I was furious what a complete tosser.Needless to say I didn't buy the bitch or have anything more to do with the peddler.

I have never seen so many dogs kept in such a small area.They were in rabbit hutch type cages stacked on top of each other all the way down both sides of his large back garden.

Edited by Moorman 1

Lad I knew had one, he got it about 15 year ago. Smooth beddy whippet back to beddy whippet. For some reason he would never bring it out for a hunt, I had to have my own dog pts so was without a dog to run for a while, so I got him to bring along the Kelly bred whippet x, was a good little dog after it got going.