Does any body own or remember G kelly beddy whippets?

I was thinking to my self the oher day about a chap used to breed some good beddy whippets think hes was from brown hils way think his name was graham kelly might wrong used to avertise i the country mans alot on and off me dads mate had a lovely dog off of him blue colour rough coated got shot at an early age by a farmer unfortunatley any way just wandering any body else had any of these dogs? :thumbs:

Don't know about the whippet crosses but Gary Kelly was the slipper at Waterloo Cup and many major events. He was from Brownhills though.

Cheers, D.

Garret (Garry)Kelly the slipper lived in North London at the time he was licensed to slip :thumbs: he also held a judges license :thumbs: from the NCC

He's now training greyhounds over in Eire

Y.I.S Leeview

ps he used to have a blue rough coated lurcher called Steel that accompanied him to meetings

I was thinking to my self the oher day about a chap used to breed some good beddy whippets think hes was from brown hils way think his name was graham kelly might wrong used to avertise i the country mans alot on and off me dads mate had a lovely dog off of him blue colour rough coated got shot at an early age by a farmer unfortunatley any way just wandering any body else had any of these dogs? :thumbs:

YEAH BROWNHILLS IN STAFFORDSHIRE. BEDLINGTON/WHIPPET/GREYHOUND BREEDING MOSTLY. GEORGE KELLY IS GUY IM TALKING ABOUT

He was a dog dealer,................ :yes:

as are alot of people that advertise in the country mans weekly also full of stories any way lads i remember me mate had a good dog of him and i was just seeing if any body else did :thumbs:

DIDNT DO A LOT OF WORK WITH HIS DOGS FOR SURE/ MY [bANNED TEXT] WENT DOWN 2 BUY A PUP, WAS SOMETHING 2 SEE WITH SO MANY DOGS IN SO SMALL A SPACE. NOT SO MUCH A PUPPY FARM MORE A PUPPY BACKYARD.

Edited by optimus

DIDNT DO A LOT OF WORK WITH HIS DOGS FOR SURE/ MY [bANNED TEXT] WENT DOWN 2 BUY A PUP, WAS SOMETHING 2 SEE WITH SO MANY DOGS IN SO SMALL A SPACE. NOT SO MUCH A PUPPY FARM AS A PUPPY BACKYARD.

:laugh: one of them ones then op ive been too a thew of them ones before back in my youth days steer clear of them now if i can help it :thumbs:

DIDNT DO A LOT OF WORK WITH HIS DOGS FOR SURE/ MY [bANNED TEXT] WENT DOWN 2 BUY A PUP, WAS SOMETHING 2 SEE WITH SO MANY DOGS IN SO :icon_eek:SMALL A SPACE. NOT SO MUCH A PUPPY FARM AS A PUPPY BACKYARD.

:laugh: one of them ones then op ive been too a thew of them ones before back in my youth days steer clear of them now if i can help it :thumbs:

YEAH. JUST LIKE THE DOG DEALER I PHONED YEARS BACK ABOUT HIS ADVERTISMENT FOR SALUKI/WHIPPETS. TOLD ME HE HAD 2 LEFT A BLACK DOG & A BLACK & WHITE ROUGH COATED BITCH????? I JUST PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON HIM:thumbdown:. Edited by optimus

DIDNT DO A LOT OF WORK WITH HIS DOGS FOR SURE/ MY [bANNED TEXT] WENT DOWN 2 BUY A PUP, WAS SOMETHING 2 SEE WITH SO MANY DOGS IN SO :icon_eek:SMALL A SPACE. NOT SO MUCH A PUPPY FARM AS A PUPPY BACKYARD.

YEAH. JUST LIKE THE DOG DEALER I PHONED YEARS BACK ABOUT HIS ADVERTISMENT FOR SALUKI/WHIPPETS. TOLD ME HE HAD 2 LEFT A BLACK DOG & A BLACK & WHITE ROUGH COATED BITCH????? I JUST PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON HIM:thumbdown:.

nah the best one is ive just sold that dog mate but ive got another one here if u want it for the same price :laugh: