This is how they treat you !!

You HELP THEM BUILD CITY, MODERNISE COUNTRY & give give give, they BEG YOU TO HELP & THEN kill , kill , kill..

This is a charity free organisaton to help moslom people, free eye test , medical help & they shoot all peoples YOU STILL WANT TO GIVE THEM YOU MONEY !!!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/7412934/Pakistan-six-charity-workers-killed-in-Taliban-attack.html

Edited by clint

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shotgun Sniper what a nobber. The UK has taken on the hardest of all the regions ( Helmand) on its own for the last decade or so. Its only very recently that the US has started supporting us in that r

This is what will happen to Europe and The UK - Clint maybe you need to take your kiddies to a mosque to educate them about their new rulers/leaders!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3UXrnDhcf4

Nice reply, the good ol american IQ really shines through   Remind us who has a black muslim president again?

Posted Images

Don't you get it. There are certain groups in Pakistan and not all Pakistanis who will profit from the country being in chaos. The militant islamists who wish to spread terror, know that the worse off the local populace is then the more likely they are to be persuaded by radical doctrines. By blocking the efforts of aid agencies like world vision etc they worsen the situation for the ordinary people and take steps toward achieving their goals. The folk that got shot were actually pakistani themselves. With holding money only worsens the situation - look at the history of afghanistan, oe of the major contributors to the rise of radical terrorist groups is the lack of monetary aid that the country received following the russian/afghani conflict where american poured billions of dollars in to get the russians out. Once they were gone they cut all funding and did nothing to repair infrastructure etc and the country descended into turmoil - a situation prime for extremists to take over.

Also the people 'begging for help' and the people 'killing' are two entirely different groups of people only associated by race.

You have no point do you? How many newspaper clippings of white british rapists, pedophiles, murderers etc are there? What is the purpose of your post? Is there any? Or are you just wanting to kick off another multi-page anti muslim thread? Sad.

You have no point do you? How many newspaper clippings of white british rapists, pedophiles, murderers etc are there? What is the purpose of your post? Is there any? Or are you just wanting to kick off another multi-page anti muslim thread? Sad.

yes you correct as alway, very sad. Havin idealation is good, with SOME ! :thumbs: If only we could all have view from you same specticles ;)

yes you correct as alway, very sad. Havin idealation is good, with SOME ! :thumbs: If only we could all have view from you same specticles ;)

Why dont you stop acting like a reject from 'alo alo' :whistling:

And your point was . . . . . . ?

And your point was . . . . . . ?

1- You menton moslom ? This is how you think ! where i mention ?

2- If was perfect world, you idea good . :thumbs: As we all diffrent, it no work.

1 - c'mon don't be childish and also you mentioned it in your first post.

2 - What exactly does that mean? Or have any relevance to what i said?

Edited by Ideation

Don't you get it. There are certain groups in Pakistan and not all Pakistanis who will profit from the country being in chaos. The militant islamists who wish to spread terror, know that the worse off the local populace is then the more likely they are to be persuaded by radical doctrines. By blocking the efforts of aid agencies like world vision etc they worsen the situation for the ordinary people and take steps toward achieving their goals. The folk that got shot were actually pakistani themselves. With holding money only worsens the situation - look at the history of afghanistan, oe of the major contributors to the rise of radical terrorist groups is the lack of monetary aid that the country received following the russian/afghani conflict where american poured billions of dollars in to get the russians out. Once they were gone they cut all funding and did nothing to repair infrastructure etc and the country descended into turmoil - a situation prime for extremists to take over.

Also the people 'begging for help' and the people 'killing' are two entirely different groups of people only associated by race.

your statement is bang on ,dont often agree with you,except they were not pakistanis,they were 5 americans,1 brit and a german,what a waste of talented life ,these militants really do need irradicating,they are a cancer on humanity

Terrorism has increased in the last twenty to thirty years - It has had devastating effects on the world , There are very few people in this world that are not suffering from terrorism either directly or indirectly.................... Most of the terrorism is committed by Muslims this is a fact - There have been a few like Mcvey that are not Muslims....My question and my point is if these "Radical Extreemist Muslims" are just a small faction of the giant world wide Muslim population then how do they continue to exist...? For example and a contrast , take the White Supremists here in the USA - They are a very small group and they are not conducting daily bombings , beheadings and all maner of other terorrist acts.... Because they are just a small goup and have limited resources..... I believe this could be said about a non Muslim terrorist group in the UK or more specifically Ireland..... These Muslim terrorists are at it constantly and I believe this is a big part of what is eroding the quality of life world wide..... I beleive this is Clint's point....

Yes I agree with you Ideation - The extremists want their turf to be unstable to sell their hate - I also agree with Clint's anger as I believe it to be justified ..... I k now that just sitting in resentful anger is unhealthy and is likened to taking poison and expecting the other guy to die...... I know Clint was over there when he was in the military and I know from my experience with operations in South America in the 80's it is easy to carry bad memories - Those memories are like a pouch of poison tied around the neck ready and waiting to ruin your day! Peace out Clint enjoy the good life, what little is left.........:thumbs:

They have Create situation.Maybe if we all have one god !

I start new religion 'play this all day,in place of worship to brainwash head '

my NEW religion call ' The Word accord to Queen'

Clintoism :laugh::thumbs:

wud be nice :hmm:

They have Create situation.Maybe if we all have one god !

I start new religion 'play this all day,in place of worship to brainwash head '

my NEW religion call ' The Word accord to Queen'

Clintoism :laugh::thumbs:

wud be nice :hmm:

better still lets have no god,ive never had one and never will