• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nice dog mate atb for the comeing season

Posted Images

nice dog mate atb for the comeing season :thumbs:

have you noticed your's is the scrawniest dog so far??? do me a favour, feed it before you even think about runnin it!!!

look what we have here another :censored: trying to spoil a good topic, :censored: av seen this dog with my own to eyes and its in great shape, not skinny,FIT

its the same gimp that said she was skinny last time tb25 think he need to go get a life and stop being a fanny all his life all he can do is try and pick faults out of other peoples dogs when hes bin told by many of people on the last post that the dog aint to skinny so think he want to play a game the immature KID...p.s think hes one of them people that aint got no mates :haha:

does your childminder know you swear like that!!! naughty boy!

STOP PUTTING BORING SHIT ON HERE!!! whats next, " show us pics of fit dogs, for this season, eating, or shitting, or just sleeping! do you actually do any hunting you little pleb. :feck:

nice dog mate atb for the comeing season :thumbs:

have you noticed your's is the scrawniest dog so far??? do me a favour, feed it before you even think about runnin it!!!

look what we have here another :censored: trying to spoil a good topic, :censored: av seen this dog with my own to eyes and its in great shape, not skinny,FIT

its the same gimp that said she was skinny last time tb25 think he need to go get a life and stop being a fanny all his life all he can do is try and pick faults out of other peoples dogs when hes bin told by many of people on the last post that the dog aint to skinny so think he want to play a game the immature KID...p.s think hes one of them people that aint got no mates :haha:

does your childminder know you swear like that!!! naughty boy!

STOP PUTTING BORING SHIT ON HERE!!! whats next, " show us pics of fit dogs, for this season, eating, or shitting, or just sleeping! do you actually do any hunting you little pleb. :feck:

it cant be that boring if people post on the topic can it owww and you keep replying back ya bell???? n do i do any hunting your ground will found out this season PAL :D neways not worth talking to. so the best thing you can do is sit in your armchair and rock yourself to sleep you muppet night night old man :bye: xx

Jinny, merle bitch - 1/2 ghound, 1/4 collie, 1/4 dhound 9 months old

Neala, black bitch - 7/8 ghound 1/8 collie 7 1/2 months old

Looking forward to this season with the pups and our older dog.

post-20742-038736200 1280916468_thumb.jpg

Edited by gsp_lass

Jinny, merle bitch - 1/2 ghound, 1/4 collie, 1/4 dhound 9 months old

Neala, black bitch - 7/8 ghound 1/8 collie 7 1/2 months old

Looking forward to this season with the pups and our older dog.

post-20742-038736200 1280916468_thumb.jpg

that merle dog is a cracker.well they both are really.i just love the merles more :thumbs: .