• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me nelly thought you would know not to put up pics of choc pups up on here its like a red rag to a bull

Posted Images

I have seen Butler's bitch go and dug to her once or twice, very good bitch and very very useful. A dog that doesn't get a good hiding when dug to can be used a few times a day remember lads and if there's more than one occupant at home can be turned in again and dug again....more than twice in some lucky cases!!! Not far fetched at all and the man's no bullshitter.

I have seen Butler's bitch go and dug to her once or twice, very good bitch and very very useful. A dog that doesn't get a good hiding when dug to can be used a few times a day remember lads and if there's more than one occupant at home can be turned in again and dug again....more than twice in some lucky cases!!! Not far fetched at all and the man's no bullshitter.

yes it ment to be a good en.as digger said :icon_redface:

all i can say is prepared to cull hard. there history here. ive seen dogs form this line. first impressions can be deceptive. in truth you should of waited but whats done is done. don't let your pride get in the way of clear judgment. bring on the pups and dont have another litter. in 2 years time if the bitch is still working and the pups are starting well then try again.we all have reasons to do what we do, it clearly was planned and not just some muppet having an accident. i wish you luck with them but stay realistic about them. :thumbs:

and just to add, bulter is not your average hunting life member. some would do well to listen. :thumbs:

Edited by JR Yipp

all i can say is prepared to cull hard. there history here. ive seen dogs form this line. first impressions can be deceptive. in truth you should of waited but whats done is done. don't let your pride get in the way of clear judgment. bring on the pups and dont have another litter. in 2 years time if the bitch is still working and the pups are starting well then try again.we all have reasons to do what we do, it clearly was planned and not just some muppet having an accident. i wish you luck with them but stay realistic about them. :thumbs:

and just to add, bulter is not your average hunting life member. some would do well to listen. :thumbs:

CAN SEE POINT MATE THERES HISTORY WITH ALL BREEDING LINES ETC GOOD BAD WE ALL KNOW THAT, AND THE LADS WHO ARE GETTING A PUP DO A LOT OF EARTH WORK AND DONT KEEP SHITE BELIEVE YOU ME AND IF NOTHING MAKES THE GRADE I KNOW THE OUTCOME ONE LAST THING IVE SEEN ONE OR TWO DOGS FROM THIS LINE AND THEY ARE VERY USEFULL BUT AS IVE SIAD NOT ALL EDITED TO SAY MAYBE THIS THREAD SHOULD COME TO AN END FOR TIME BEING ANYWAY :thumbs: REGARDS DABBER Edited by DABCHICK

CAN SEE POINT MATE THERES HISTORY WITH ALL BREEDING LINES ETC GOOD BAD WE ALL KNOW THAT, AND THE LADS WHO ARE GETTING A PUP DO A LOT OF EARTH WORK AND DONT KEEP SHITE BELIEVE YOU ME AND IF NOTHING MAKES THE GRADE I KNOW THE OUTCOME ONE LAST THING IVE SEEN ONE OR TWO DOGS FROM THIS LINE AND THEY ARE VERY USEFULL BUT AS IVE SIAD NOT ALL REGARDS DABBER

couldnt agree more. no malice ment by post. she is not tested or proven so now is time to test all and hope to prosper. 2 years plus and things can be reconsiderd. i hope all your sakes the outcome is what you want. thankfully the lads involved seem more sensible that your average 2 minuite fad goons and can hope understand why they got the flack they did :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

More crap bred from crap..............................but they are a nice color :whistling::notworthy:

Twenty f*****g digs i've had that in a week with one dog :toast::toast:

MESSER...you've only hijacked the post because you're wanting one of the pups... :laugh: :laugh: , and them Hurworth foxes?? I didn't think they had a hunt with the amount of charlies that reside there..:whistling: :whistling: .