Pet owners?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not black and white is it and that should be f*****g obvious or your a retard. I have ferrets as 'pets', i work them very hard during the season at least 3-4 days a week. I would not keep any pet

im not fussed if theres people on here who keep there ferrets only as pets just as long as this section doesn't end up anything like that ferretsforum .co.uk :thumbdown:

Think your self lucky the Ferretforum let you join, they blanked me altogther :laugh:

im not fussed if theres people on here who keep there ferrets only as pets just as long as this section doesn't end up anything like that ferretsforum .co.uk :thumbdown:

Jesus that place is frightening, no wonder ferret breeding is all f****d up.

Hands up who has ferret hammocks :D

Like this one i made earlier :laugh: :laugh:

269057648.jpg

the last time I saw a hammock like that, it had a couple of puppies in it :D

Large breed i take it :laugh: :laugh:

Think your self lucky the Ferretforum let you join, they blanked me altogther :laugh:

haha i think your the lucky one mate for being denied :laugh:

haha i think your the lucky one mate for being denied :laugh:

Thats what Kay said :whistling:

I was even luckier.

They banned me :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What for? You are the biggest pet owner around.

Alot of them on there are collectors who call themselves rescues, who wouldn't give ferrets to people who work them.

I joined one called the ferret hutch, but it only seemed to have a coupla posters. There were nowt doing on it.

I am a member of the ferret hutch, it can get very quite at times. but its a good place as the guy who runs it takes in rescues. and he lets them go to working or pet. the forum wecomes working.

back to the subject, a lot of people i know keep ferrets as pets and work them too. so pet owners can also be working there ferrets. you dont need to be one or the other.