Pet owners?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not black and white is it and that should be f*****g obvious or your a retard. I have ferrets as 'pets', i work them very hard during the season at least 3-4 days a week. I would not keep any pet

This part of the forums called '' ferrets'' & ferreting ... unless i am very much mistaken there care is the same regardless

Fluffy Puffy :D

have you put them chintz curtains in that custom built ferret shed yet :tongue2: :tongue2:

This part of the forums called '' ferrets'' & ferreting ... unless i am very much mistaken there care is the same regardless

have you put them chintz curtains in that custom built ferret shed yet :tongue2: :tongue2:

If by that you mean those 1970's retro curtains, then yes, they match my polecats, so they're staying :D

If by that you mean those 1970's retro curtains, then yes, they match my polecats, so they're staying :D

whoo hoo brown curtains love it :laugh: :laugh:

Black and Cream to be exact, I wanted some albino in them, but there were none at the jumble sale :D

Black and Cream to be exact, I wanted some albino in them, but there were none at the jumble sale :D

what do you mean there so on trend :laugh: :laugh:

what do you mean there so on trend :laugh: :laugh:

Retro is in girl, magnolia is out :D

Aye

So who made it your forum then. Folk come on here for info and to share knowledge and experiences.

Who cares if they have pet ferrets as long as they are properly cared for.

This sounds like another case of ,I dont do that so nobody should,.(A`la lurcher forum)

Some of these pet owners might just give you the info you`re looking for one day.

:blink: Where did I say it was my forum? Look at the question on the post... I was looking for opinions...

You right they might give me some info....as I said IN THE POST I dont have a problem with the genuinely knoledgable owners who give good advice... Just the soppy fecking shite that seems to be croping up

To be honest the only thread i can recall on here in recent weeks where i shook my head in disbelief not because it was screamingly '' little Timmy carpet slipper'' :laugh: was the one where the lad asked how to differentiate between 2 kits of the same colour

he was given good common sense advice by several people but chose to ignore that & opted to die one the the kits pink :censored: which in my opinion was bordering on abuse

But to be brutally honest the only other forum i go on regarding ferrets is predominately a pet forum & he would have been torn to peices on there for doing that ... i don't recall that happening on here ...so maybe you rufty tufty ferreters are going soft :laugh:

Aye

So who made it your forum then. Folk come on here for info and to share knowledge and experiences.

This sounds like another case of ,I dont do that so nobody should,.(A`la lurcher forum)

Some of these pet owners might just give you the info you`re looking for one day.

:blink: Where did I say it was my forum? Look at the question on the post... I was looking for opinions...

You right they might give me some info....as I said IN THE POST I dont have a problem with the genuinely knoledgable owners who give good advice... Just the soppy fecking shite that seems to be croping up

To be honest the only thread i can recall on here in recent weeks where i shook my head in disbelief not because it was screamingly '' little Timmy carpet slipper'' :laugh: was the one where the lad asked how to differentiate between 2 kits of the same colour

he was given good common sense advice by several people but chose to ignore that & opted to die one the the kits pink :censored: which in my opinion was bordering on abuse

But to be brutally honest the only other forum i go on regarding ferrets is predominately a pet forum & he would have been torn to peices on there for doing that ... i don't recall that happening on here ...so maybe you rufty tufty ferreters are going soft :laugh:

Whats wrong with pink ferrets :whistling:

Aye

yes my ferret was pink but shes albion once again lol, no worse for wear and still a nasty little monster , a real biter . lesson learn't