On the permissions right next to my house Theirs black.white.ginger.gray and even sandy!! Will wild breed with pet rab's if they get out!

they will breed yes ive heard of lads releasing big domestic rabbits in areas of wild rabbits with the idea of bringing up the size of the game and it worked but would have to be repeated every few years.

Agouti is made of a huge number of colours, and varients are expressed, where one colour is dominat - hence white, black, ginger etc. Look at a normal rabbits fur - it's made up of black, white, grey, ginger hairs. I once saw a half white, half normal rabbit.

I saw one half normal, half black the day before yesterday. :yes:

are there any laws prohibiting the release of a domestic rabbit into a wild burren?

Probably, but if you were to be standing next to a burrow with a crate of domestics and you were accidently to drop that crate and all of the rabbits were to escape into the set . . . . that wouldn't be illegal at all. :whistling:

Why are keepers' getting p*ssed off about rabbits being poached? they are vermin and a pest .. this is a joke as far as im concerned lol. :feck:

They are only vermin and a pest if they are doing damage. If they are on my land which I pay money for then they are for me and my sport not for thieving p***y poachers. :gunsmilie:

are there any laws prohibiting the release of a domestic rabbit into a wild burren?

Probably, but if you were to be standing next to a burrow with a crate of domestics and you were accidently to drop that crate and all of the rabbits were to escape into the set . . . . that wouldn't be illegal at all. :whistling:

But it would be a very stupid thing to do.

Agouti is made of a huge number of colours, and varients are expressed, where one colour is dominat - hence white, black, ginger etc. Look at a normal rabbits fur - it's made up of black, white, grey, ginger hairs. I once saw a half white, half normal rabbit.

that surprises me that you know what the sun is as you never seem to be of here and know everything bout everything

Why are keepers' getting p*ssed off about rabbits being poached? they are vermin and a pest .. this is a joke as far as im concerned lol. :feck:

They are only vermin and a pest if they are doing damage. If they are on my land which I pay money for then they are for me and my sport not for thieving p***y poachers. :gunsmilie:

You pay for sporting rights?

Sporting rights don't include vermin control, so you don't pay to shoot the rabbits.... :no: Your land owner has a legal right to appoint a different person for rabbit control if he wishes.....

Just splitting hairs mind you... :boogie:

• 2 weeks later...