Staffordshire bull terrier

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant see anyone buying a staff for £500 when most local rescue centres are over run with them.

The woman who is the dog warden for rotherham council is always trying to rehome staffys them and bull cross lurchers are one of the most poular dogs in s.yorkshire rescue centres due to to meny getting bred.

i cant see anyone buying a staff for £500 when most local rescue centres are over run with them.

The woman who is the dog warden for rotherham council is always trying to rehome staffys them and bull cross lurchers are one of the most poular dogs in s.yorkshire rescue centres due to to meny getting bred.

with mugs willing to pay upwards of £500 im not suprised

Price is a bit steep mate I wouldn't sell my pups for more than 150 moneys not everything. Jmo

Well said , had em all my life , not the show stock but proper staffs , from people who`ve been breedin em for 50 yrs . Money should`nt be mentioned , but its whats in em that counts .

its the young lads who buy them to look 'ard, then realise that they need feeding, walking and generally looking after. shame really

are they out of working stock ? i would of thought a working stafford that has proved itself would go for £500, not some little shitty kc shite, , feck him off i reckon, :thumbdown:

is that thing what you have proved its self leave the lad alone with his sale good look pal bet there beta looking than that cross breed on the picture :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: