Patterdale Plummer Terrier Puppies

3 pups ready now.Dam is a registered plummer (Rycroft Sukie) from Jimmy Brigdes top quality working dogs her sire is Oakfield Blade. sire is a nuttal patterdalex plummer. the first litter turned out excelent.Two bitches and one dog. stoke on trent £200 each

dobo666@msn.com

post-27746-080646300 1279136139_thumb.jpg

post-27746-025551000 1279136407_thumb.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not half as much as Parson John Russell would be after some muppet added Beagle blood to his

Posted Images

3 pups ready now.Dam is a registered plummer (Rycroft Sukie) from Jimmy Brigdes top quality working dogs her sire is Oakfield Blade. sire is a nuttal patterdalex plummer. the first litter turned out excelent.Two bitches and one dog. stoke on trent £200 each

dobo666@msn.com

post-27746-019504200 1279136655_thumb.jpg

dobo666@msn.com

pups look very fit and healthy best of look well the sale mate regards glen

remember the last litter which included a reflex coloured plummer type - beaut pups this time - any more photos of the collared pup? How did the last pups turn out?

Edited by HGN

Sorry buddy, but am in a bad mood at this moment in time, so slate me if you want because i dont give a shit! D.B PLUMMER would be turning over in his grave for this shitty hybid breed you want to f*****g call it. Also just to put you straight, you have also just implied that both breed's obviously cant be as good as you're silly, stupid peddling piece of Xbreed. SORRY BUT THIS IS MY OPINION AND THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM SO f**k YOU! THEYRE BOTH GOOD BREED'S AND THIS DOES'NT NEED TO HAPPEN! BAD, BAD MOOD! :censored::feck:

Sorry buddy, but am in a bad mood at this moment in time, so slate me if you want because i dont give a shit! D.B PLUMMER would be turning over in his grave for this shitty hybid breed you want to f*****g call it. Also just to put you straight, you have also just implied that both breed's obviously cant be as good as you're silly, stupid peddling piece of Xbreed. SORRY BUT THIS IS MY OPINION AND THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM SO f**k YOU! THEYRE BOTH GOOD BREED'S AND THIS DOES'NT NEED TO HAPPEN! BAD, BAD MOOD! :censored::feck:

since when has patterdale been a pure breed anyway. pure plummers are good but i find crosses stronger and way more healthy and live longer as aint so imbred. anyway brian plummer made plummers from crossing different breeds so whats the problem if they work better for me they cant be bad

since when has patterdale been a pure breed anyway. pure plummers are good but i find crosses stronger and way more healthy and live longer as aint so imbred. anyway brian plummer made plummers from crossing different breeds so whats the problem if they work better for me they cant be bad

well said pal

Come on then, tell me if you've ever read the biology of the breed plummer? ye! some people dont like them but i think they are mustard. Plummer has recently been passed as a purebred just like the parson russell, also there are five f*****g breeds in the plummer mate! Listen, it's not the breed it's what you put into the dog at the end of the day. :wallbash:

Ecostorm, if it's not the breed it's the work you put into the dog, [bANNED TEXT] does it matter how this litter is bred?

f*****g hate dickheads sticking there noses in were they're not wanted on here!

Good luck with the pups bud they look crackers!

Atb