• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not a chance round here far to many young still about and crops not been harvested and the grass fields to high and the grounds like rock july is far to early for me round here i remember wasting my t

Posted Images

The ground is like concrete round here, Even if everything got cut over night id still wait till a good bit of rain came before i start taking anything half serious .....

its allways hard here even thro season, am getting mine lot fit on the grass fields, some corn is coming down, peas are down, wont be long ladys, ,

i certainly have, guna be laid back abit now tho bitch injured her eye, :wallbash:

so whos started ?

:icon_eek:

. . . .all on permission, that will soon get passed on if i leave the bunnys to breed and hammer the crops when they need protecting most, ive worked hard for my permission and certainly aint guna loose it to some rifle lads, i show my face, lamp the fields when i can take a few here and there i keep my permission and have a great winter hunting different estates, different land, different quarry, quite simple really,

got my bitch out last wk for a few runs shes still getting trained on the lamp, done 4 parks and she got 5. it was a great windy night with a bit of rain. ground was a bit hard but dog has great feet and can run on hard and soft ground

atb poacherman

post-43216-010855200 1278964092_thumb.jpg

Edited by poacherman

got my bitch out last wk for a few runs shes still getting trained on the lamp, done 4 parks and she got 5. it was a great windy night with a bit of rain. ground was a bit hard but dog has great feet and can run on hard and soft ground

atb poacherman

looking good, :thumbs:

she looks fecked, cant even stand up for the pic, , :whistling::laugh:

atb, G,T,O,

im not starting till september but iv just got some pest control on a golf corse so we had a mooch up there the other day just to check it out seen a few but they were close to the edges so we will start takeing the springer up to get her started

bring on the season cant wait might start the lurcher pup off at the back end on the lamp if he is ready

Edited by turbotyke