seen this lad

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

remeber a few year back when there was an unusual spate of cops being killed,they were shouting about capital punishment for cop killers.what makes them so f*****g special?our lads are@risk 24/7 in so

i hope the old bill catch up wi that fecked up crazy good for nothing sted head and put a bullet between his eyes hes probably pissed off cos the steds have made his prick vanish and thats why his wi

IF ANY ONE IN THE NORTH EAST KNOWS THE WHERE ABOUT OF RAOL MOAT CAN YOU PLEASE TELL HIM THAT JOHN TERRY FRANK LAMPARD ASHLEY COLE WAYNE ROONEY ALSO SHAGGED HIS BIRD

Posted Images

Is it only me who thinks hes doing a wonderful job clearing coppers up?

I think he deserves a :drink:

:clapper:

It,s fool,s like you.With remark,s like this that make us all look bad.Had a few run in,s with plod over the year,s.But that,s life.This nut job is out of control.The people he has shot or killed have families who are grieving:censored:.

And its only fools like you who hang on words that fools like me say. :clapper: Shit happens. Raul has a family too but they don't mind just shooting him. At the end of the day 90% of coppers treat 90% of the public like shit. So what do they expect when things blow back up in their face.

I AGREE LT :notworthy::notworthy: AND CATCHER1 IS FULL OF SHITE :thumbs:

Blind leading the blind

Explain what i have said which is 'blind'. Please share your wisdom and open my eyes.

THE MANS A LEGEND HOPE HE WIPES ALOT MORE POLICE OUT.

another fecking tough guy :wallbash: lets hope that if you ever need a copper...theyre all fecking busy :censored:

will never want any help off them scumbag twats.i hope he kills the entire police force.IMO.

GO RAOUL. :gunsmilie::feck: ...

Edited by mud

THE MANS A LEGEND HOPE HE WIPES ALOT MORE POLICE OUT.

another fecking tough guy :wallbash: lets hope that if you ever need a copper...theyre all fecking busy :censored:

will never want any help off them scumbag twats.i hope he kills the entire police force.IMO.

GO RAOUL. :gunsmilie::feck: ...

OMG ha ha you wanker :clapper:

:thumbdown: kiddy fidler f**k off.

:toast: CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE JUST WON THLS WANKER OF THE MONTH AWARD FOR JULY AND IN RECORD TIME BEING ONLY 10 DAYS IN .. THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO HAVE THE REST OF JULY OFF TO PREPARE FOR THE AUGUST AWARD

:toast: