unwanted ferrets re-homed,ferrets wanted

we are based in middlesex and hertfordshire and we take on any unwanted ferrets,retired workers,un wanted pets or kitts and we also have ferrets for stud vasectomised and un-vasectomised,we also buy any unwanted cages,hutches e.t.c we will travel within a 50 mile radius from our premises to collect cages or ferrets but for studing ferrets you will have to bring your jill to us as this is a free service with just a small donation required,we have a wide range of ferrets for stud so feel free to come and view also can supply references from satisfied customers

we are based in middlesex and hertfordshire and we take on any unwanted ferrets,retired workers,un wanted pets or kitts and we also have ferrets for stud vasectomised and un-vasectomised,we also buy any unwanted cages,hutches e.t.c we will travel within a 50 mile radius from our premises to collect cages or ferrets but for studing ferrets you will have to bring your jill to us as this is a free service with just a small donation required,we have a wide range of ferrets for stud so feel free to come and view also can supply references from satisfied customers

something fishy here

Good point, but it could be a (some what ill advised) means of raising a few quid for the rescue? I'm not saying it is, i'm just saying its not definatly not. If that makes sense? Lets hear them out first maybe?

Are all of the ferrets you offer for stud worked hard and proven to be worthy of breeding?

Could it not be a ferret rescue? I know we all like getting irate and shouty but chill out for a minuite.

well said as we just took 4 jills for someone last week who was desperate to get them out of season even though they should have got the jab but they said they could not afford it and i know some will say we should not give them back if they cannot afford to look after them properly but its nice to know that we helped out and there ferrets are in tip top condition,this topic is not meant to cause arguments its just a service that not many people offer and anyone who doubts then why not take the time to come and view,good luck

Could it not be a ferret rescue? I know we all like getting irate and shouty but chill out for a minuite.

well said as we just took 4 jills for someone last week who was desperate to get them out of season even though they should have got the jab but they said they could not afford it and i know some will say we should not give them back if they cannot afford to look after them properly but its nice to know that we helped out and there ferrets are in tip top condition,this topic is not meant to cause arguments its just a service that not many people offer and anyone who doubts then why not take the time to come and view,good luck

any pics of you set up?

any pics of you set up?

will put them up during the week