careless ferreting

went for a walk over the land today and looks like some ones been poaching some rabbits

i found a poley jill poping in and out of a rabbit set so i just sat out from the set a few feet and waited it came out just enough for me to grab it when i picked it up it was full of flees and ticks but what was more suprising was a big absess on its belly witch i gave a little squeeze and good i have a strong stomach but this f****r made me gip the puss that game out of it was awful i fell sorry for the poor bugger so off i went home

after a feed and a good drink i set to work cleaning the wound what i think would of come from a rabbit kicking out but left to its own devices has got infected so with some antiseptic cream and TLC she should be up and going will put some picks up soon as the camera is charged

atb farmer

• Like 2

Well done mate its nice to know that the 99% majority of people who keep or work ferrets look after them

But unfortunatly there are the cruel ba**ards who think just because ferrets are easy and cheap to come by that

it gives them the right to treat them like this case of yours just left behind in a rabbit burrie in this state

You normally find these people are bullies because they are not man enough to treat someboby or something that will

hit back at them its easy to abuse a small defenceless animal it makes me sick to my guts people like this and you have to worry for there kids if they have any that is and what they treat them like

ANYWAY rant over and well done again mate for looking after this poor little jill

• Like 3

her she is and as you can see the absess int small about a 2pence piece but she is feeling fine in her self well what i no of i ant asked her :whistling:

but she is eating well and i clean it every few hour when i am home so hopefully she will make a full recovery :thumbs:

if this is your ferret and you wont it back f**k OFF you dont deserve her but you can sleep well at night knowing she has a good home for life

atb farmer

post-45662-080307600 1277906451_thumb.jpg

post-45662-055916700 1277906466_thumb.jpg

or

it could of slipped it collar and laid up

or

it escaped from a hutch

i love it when people jump to conclusions and even better when they say they are going to beat the shit out of em over a ferret :clapper:

nice one tough guys .

either way the ferret now is in the right hands and getting the medical care it needs :)

or

it could of slipped it collar and laid up

or

it escaped from a hutch

i love it when people jump to conclusions and even better when they say they are going to beat the shit out of em over a ferret :clapper:

nice one tough guys .

either way the ferret now is in the right hands and getting the medical care it needs :)

I was just thinking the same, there could be a few good reasons why she is out , ferrets can travel some distance over a bit of time , but it is nice to see you have took her in and will look after her and get her sorted, good on you . :thumbs::clapper:

went for a walk over the land today and looks like some ones been poaching some rabbits

i found a poley jill poping in and out of a rabbit set so i just sat out from the set a few feet and waited it came out just enough for me to grab it when i picked it up it was full of flees and ticks but what was more suprising was a big absess on its belly witch i gave a little squeeze and good i have a strong stomach but this f****r made me gip the puss that game out of it was awful i fell sorry for the poor bugger so off i went home

after a feed and a good drink i set to work cleaning the wound what i think would of come from a rabbit kicking out but left to its own devices has got infected so with some antiseptic cream and TLC she should be up and going will put some picks up soon as the camera is charged

atb farmer

well done mate :thumbs: